• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Worst Class in High School? (Or school in general)

Worst class in high school?

• English

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Math

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • History

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Science

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Foreign Language

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Computer/Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arts (Band, theatre, ceramics, etc.)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.9%

• Total voters

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Let's just say, I hate English class most of all so far because I'm honors, so that means "I can read a whole 400 page book and take lengthy notes on it in 2 nights." Wrong. "Since we're honors, we can make a 10 page essay on our biggest fear and go INTO DETAIL ON WHY IT SCARES YOU in 1 night." Wrong again. What's your opinion?​

Last edited:
English is my favorite.
But I hate math.

WHY DO I NEED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THE TRIANGLES FROM THE RECTANGLE YOU CUT IN HALF ARE CONGRUENT?!
Also, algebra and geometry are useless.

English is my favorite.
But I hate math.

WHY DO I NEED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THE TRIANGLES FROM THE RECTANGLE YOU CUT IN HALF ARE CONGRUENT?!
Also, algebra and geometry are useless.

Math in general is easy for me, but some things in it are realllllly pointless.

oh im not in highschool yet (middle) so i probably have like no work yet

im in honors english as well idk i do lots of work sometimes and sometimes we barely get anything. i dont rly mind tho even if shes really strict about grading meh. i copy off my friends anyway for homework heh

im in algebra too and its okay its probably my most disliked class simply because i hate math. my algebra teacher is okay i guess but she doesnt really help me if i ask a question like she doesnt explain it very well ...? i have older friends tho that help me with it so its okay

rest of my classes are good. i dont really stress about school that much

Its my first year of HS and I just don't understand science, biology to be more specific. Everything else is ok. c:

oh im not in highschool yet (middle) so i probably have like no work yet

im in honors english as well idk i do lots of work sometimes and sometimes we barely get anything. i dont rly mind tho even if shes really strict about grading meh. i copy off my friends anyway for homework heh

im in algebra too and its okay its probably my most disliked class simply because i hate math. my algebra teacher is okay i guess but she doesnt really help me if i ask a question like she doesnt explain it very well ...? i have older friends tho that help me with it so its okay

rest of my classes are good. i dont really stress about school that much

Honors English in middle school is a breeze. You have been warned.

Well, considering I switched to private school in 9th (I'm in 11th now), none really. My least favorite subject? English. Even though I can type 5,000 words per hour and have good creativity, it's boring to me.

Its my first year of HS and I just don't understand science, biology to be more specific. Everything else is ok. c:

Biology was easy in 9th grade. My teacher just gave us "College level coloring pages" and that was about all the work we did. He also made the tests ridiculously easy.

Ugh I had the worst time in French class, everyone was much older than me. So they would pick on me and make fun of me and the teacher was extremely mean to me and would single me out on purpose to do stuff.... It was extremely hard for me and the principle wouldn't let me drop that class. I had all a's and one F in French because I was so miserable.... I hated high school.... So happy to be out!!

Ugh I had the worst time in French class, everyone was much older than me. So they would pick on me and make fun of me and the teacher was extremely mean to me and would single me out on purpose to do stuff.... It was extremely hard for me and the principle wouldn't let me drop that class. I had all a's and one F in French because I was so miserable.... I hated high school.... So happy to be out!!

:( My French teacher was pretty fun actually. Her favorite thing to say was FRAPPE LE BEBE!!! (Don't know if I spelled that right) and we actually had a few people from France come and talk to us! I don't think I ever got an A though, only B's.

I actually really like maths..

i dont like science though, science is not my strong point D: i just dont get it :c

I knew that Math would be the popular one, only one person for science and nobody for history? I kinda thought that there would be more votes than that for those subjects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now there's 3 votes for science, so now it's kinda how I thought it would be.

I knew that Math would be the popular one, only one person for science and nobody for history? I kinda thought that there would be more votes than that for those subjects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now there's 3 votes for science, so now it's kinda how I thought it would be.
i actually like science even tho i kinda dislike math. or maybe because i rarely get homework

It's gotta be science for me, not because of the lessons (I'm always paying attention), but because of the kids in my class. A lot of them are just plain *******s. This group of three kids were known as the "cool guys" of the classroom, and whenever the teacher is gone, they would cause trouble for the others (they even through a tiny cow figurine at one of my friends in the room). They would usually pick on me and my friend because of how we're not the same as the others, like my taste in films.

For example, I hate those silly Fast and the Furious films, they act like it's the best movie they've seen. Best movie ever? When did Fast and the Furious ever rank up with The Godfather, Schindler's List, Seven Samurai, or Lawrence of Arabia? They even beat up this kid I knew because he said he didn't even like those movies.

Also, they never even shut up once when the teacher is gone. They always act like they've just started kindergarten when the teacher is gone, throwing stuff around, etc.

It's basically why I am so annoyed with my science class.

It's gotta be science for me, not because of the lessons (I'm always paying attention), but because of the kids in my class. A lot of them are just plain *******s. This group of three kids were known as the "cool guys" of the classroom, and whenever the teacher is gone, they would cause trouble for the others (they even through a tiny cow figurine at one of my friends in the room). They would usually pick on me and my friend because of how we're not the same as the others, like my taste in films.

For example, I hate those silly Fast and the Furious films, they act like it's the best movie they've seen. Best movie ever? When did Fast and the Furious ever rank up with The Godfather, Schindler's List, Seven Samurai, or Lawrence of Arabia? They even beat up this kid I knew because he said he didn't even like those movies.

Also, they never even shut up once when the teacher is gone. They always act like they've just started kindergarten when the teacher is gone, throwing stuff around, etc.

It's basically why I am so annoyed with my science class.

Basically what Elementary school was like for me except with video games. "YOU DON'T PLAY CALL OF DUTY IN SECOND GRADE?!?! YOU'RE SO IMMATURE! NINTENDO SUX BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE HD!!!" or something like that.

Basically what Elementary school was like for me except with video games. "YOU DON'T PLAY CALL OF DUTY IN SECOND GRADE?!?! YOU'RE SO IMMATURE! NINTENDO SUX BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE HD!!!" or something like that.

That's what it's like for teens my age and movies! I like classic films (you know, like those in black-and-white), and they're like "Classic movies suck because they have no colour, boobies, or explosions!". It's one of the reasons I disliked that film Disturbia, because if you just look at it again, it's just nothing new, but it's Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window all over again.

To add to my last post, French class is the one people want to be in at my HS. Spanish class is strictly NO ENGLISH even on day 1, and Japanese has a whole new alphabet with new sounds, so it's naturally difficult.

Chemistry is my worst subject by far, hate the teacher, hate the work I just hate everything about it. I know it's an important subject an all but it's just so freaking boring. I'll try and do homework but I just find myself opening the book, crying for a minute, and then closing the book again.

Last edited:
Back