• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion(s) on Your College/University/Trade School?

How do you feel about your college, university, trade school, etc. in general?

• Total voters
Good teachers good, bad teachers bad. Dunno. I got one C this year and it's because the teacher expected us to know stuff from the book when we did not work with it. I won't repeat this mistake, but it sucks. She also gave me a B in another class after I wrote an A in the exam.

You know, I'm really not enthusiastic about college. I feel like I'd be better off studying at home. I wouldn't have to deal with annoying classmates and teachers. I've noticed that I'm more productive when I skip classes, like when I'm sick. Yeah, I'm a bit of an introvert. However, the college learning experience is also valuable. There are cool instructors there who are always supportive. Sometimes it's crucial to prepare for discussions. which I intensely dislike, so I proactively do my discussion board assignments in advance to ensure I feel confident and have a better grasp of the topic, facilitating quality interaction with peers and instructors.

Last edited:
Back