• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Worst Class in High School? (Or school in general)

Worst class in high school?

• English

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Math

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • History

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Science

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Foreign Language

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Computer/Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arts (Band, theatre, ceramics, etc.)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.9%

• Total voters
/o/ at math result. I like Algebra n stuff, but geo and cal can kiss me goodbye.

I love the others though.

Awww maths is getting all the hate - I love maths, I took it all the way to the end of school. I love how there's always an answer and if you persist, you'll reach it.

I love math too but probably because I'm Asian.

:0 How can everyone hate maths!!? I love it!!

Math is fine with me.

<3 like math

XD I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just find it naturally easy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And finally 100 votes!

I liked maths because if out teacher but now I get a new one so I probably won't like it >_>

I had this one class last year called moral foundations. it was god awful. the teacher was one sided in her views and would fail students who didnt agree with her.i hated it

I am intelligent, and so, I get the best teachers. I got like level 8 in science, I'm meant to get that in 2/3 years. In math, I ALWAYS get over 90%. English and R.E. are my worst. Level 4 in those!

Last edited:
I am intelligent, and so, I get the best teachers. I got like level 8 in science, I'm meant to get that in 2/3 years. In math, I ALWAYS get over 90%. English and R.E. are my worst. Level 4 in those!

I was always the opposite :p A*'s in R.E and A's in English were easy for me, but i really had to work to get my A's in Science in the end :)

Last edited:
Apparently, in Connecticut they switched the grading so it's only BE, P, M and E until high school, where it's always been percentages. No more letters. :(

I have dyscalculia (like dyslexia, only with numbers) so when I was at school I was always terrible at maths, even if the teachers took extra time to explain certain things to me. Strings of numbers just look like gibberish to me. It was really frustrating to get such abysmal grades when I was getting straight As in every other class (except for P.E, another thing I was utterly crap at).

Back