• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ♚ [Winners Announced!] Team Popsicle's Final Giveaway ♚

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's chilly <3

Hey, Miharu, I am so happy to see you again. Hope things are looking up for you <3

Entries updated! <3 If your name isn't on the list, then please make sure you actually read everything in the OP ;)

It's chilly <3

Hey, Miharu, I am so happy to see you again. Hope things are looking up for you <3

LILY!!!!! Omg I'm so happy to see you too!! I missed you guys ; v ; Hope you've been doing well!!! Things are looking super great!! <3

thank you for holding this giveaway! i'd love to enter :blush: it's chilly here today c:

Entries have been updated! Also I changed the giveaway time to end at 3pm PST instead of 10pm PST since it is a little late. I feel like 3pm PST would work best for our future winners c: If you win and you'll like a specific message then let me know! Otherwise I'll just be sending them off with "Team Popsicle winner! <3 "​

Can I enter?
Did you read the OP? c:

i'd like to enter! its chilly

i got rid of my popsicle a few years ago and ended up leaving the team popsicle group

Last edited:
Entries Updated! Giveaway ending soon! Ends April 19th (Friday) at 3pm PST! Winners will be announced about 30 mins afterwards! :D good luck everyone!~

This kinda sad :') I'll enter though, this is cool of you Miharu (It's chilly!)

Less than 2 hours left until giveaway closes and winners will be chosen/announced! :D

Good luck to all! Despite the UK heatwave, I can assure you it is chilly!! Thanks for this giveaway! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back