Giveaway 2.1k TBT + 2023 Easter Eggs giveaway! (winners announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (286) +
Winners announced! See this post for the results!

It's been awhile since I've been here, so I feel like it's a good time to do a giveaway! I'll be giving away the following prizes:
  • 2,100 TBT (two winners, split 50/50)
  • 554.jpg
    - Crescent Moon Easter Egg (dated April 11, 2023, 7:00 PM ET)
  • 555.jpg
    - Glitched Easter Egg (dated April 11, 2023, 7:00 PM ET)
  • 556.jpg
    - Stardust Easter Egg (dated April 10, 2023, 7:00 PM ET)
I will close entries for the giveaway in one week, on July 23rd, 2023 at 7 PM EDT, and draw the winners shortly thereafter. To confirm your entry, I'll like your post and add you to the list in the spoiler below. For full transparency, I'll be using random.org's list generator to generate the winners. I'll do it in this order: First 1.05k TBT prize -> Glitched Easter Egg -> Stardust Easter Egg -> Crescent Moon Easter Egg -> Second 1.05k TBT prize, with the winners being removed from each subsequent list. All 5 randomized lists will be shown as proof of the winners.

If you got through all that, all you need to do to enter is post something positive in your life to acknowledge you've read the OP. Whether it's from the past, present, or future, whether you post a wall of text or just a sentence, it's entirely up to you!

1. ZeldaCrossing64
  2. digimon
  3. Alolan_Apples
  4. Croconaw
  5. Merielle
  6. xara
  7. Aquilla
  8. jadetine
  9. Snowesque
  10. magicaldonkey
  11. JellyBeans
  12. IonicKarma
  13. Mr_Keroppi
  14. oak
  15. Roxxy
  16. NyaKittyMew
  17. Firesquids
  18. Bluelady
  19. Darcy94x
  20. aericell
  21. Darkesque_
  22. Freya_Druid
  23. Bob Zombie
  24. Foreverfox
  25. kayleee
  26. Dinosauuur
  27. LateGamer
  28. duckvely
  29. corlee1289
  30. duododo
  31. MiniPocketWorld
  32. Halloqueen
  33. Zerous
  34. DaCoSim
  35. Venn
  36. Ravenkitty22
  37. dino
  38. xlisapisa
  39. Newbiemayor
  40. Asarena
  41. Cheremtasy
  42. KittenNoir
  43. UglyMonsterFace
  44. Flaming_Oceans
  45. Snek
  46. ConfusedDad
  47. Fleshy
  48. Mars Adept
  49. Irescien
  50. Equity

Last edited:
Thank you for the generous giveaway, Kilza!

After a bit of thought, I'd say that getting my cats back in March is something positive in my life. They were outdoor cats and were often away from home, but eventually we found out that one of our neighbors took our cats and wouldn't give them back to us. But we were able to get our cats back shortly after, and I was overwhelmingly happy about it. They're still with us in our home and they've grown more comfortable since then. I love my cats to death and I'm grateful we still have them with us!

wow omg! thank you for hosting such a generous give away kilza!

a feel like a bit of a copy "cat" but my something positive is similar to zelda's! 😊 i just adopted two kittens from the same litter a couple of days ago, and although i was super nervous and worried, it's been so incredibly fun having them around. they've really brought a lot of joy to the house already. they're still kinda timid and getting used to the space, but they're getting more curious and affectionate each day 🐈💜

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite person is a very important person in my life. She never makes me feel bad for who I am and I feel I can be myself around her. Also, I reached a new VR milestone on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe recently. That's something to be proud of.

Nice to see you again, Kilza! ^^ Thank you so much for hosting!
Something positive that happened for me was that I was able to find a really nice, understanding doctor this year, and I'm doing a lot better in terms of my mental health because of it! c: My mental health issues were treated very dismissively by doctors in the past and for a long time it scared me off seeking treatment, but I've been on some low-dose medications for a while now and I'm feeling much better in general. Once my family and I move hopefully next year, I'm looking forward to finding a good therapist as well!

thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway, kilza! it’s nice to see you again ❤️

there’s been a lot of positives in my life recently, and there’ll be even more this coming week, but one of the biggest ones is that i finally graduated high school last month! it’s taken me 7 years to earn my diploma due to physical and mental health issues, and while i’m embarrassed of that, i did the best i could with my situation and never gave up despite all of my struggles, and i made it to the finish line in the end! 💪🏻♥️

That’s such a generous giveaway, thank you! 😊

Something positive that I’m really grateful for is that my spouse and I moved into our first apartment this spring. In general I’m just so grateful for my family - my parents and my partner are the most important people in my life.

Positive vibes incoming!

I loaded a kid's programming app for my son and he has really taken off with creative uses for it. I am so happy he has a passion for something and he has just improved in so many areas, I can't believe how he is growing so fast. I would blab more about my kids but I know that sometimes causes people to lose consciousness from boredom, so I will refrain.

Oh, and personal win, I finally broke through my art block. My coloring was so yucky and I found a way to fix it. 🙌

this is so sweet of you!! the most positive thing that’s happened to me recently is honestly just having a job that I love - it’s only for the summer, and sure I don’t love it *all* the time, but the time goes by fast since I’m so invested in what I’m doing!

Ooo I'd like to enter, I have friends flying in from Canada in a few months and we are all going to a renaissance festival together! That should be a lot of fun. Also tbt camp is happening soon and that should be exciting!

Last edited:
Hello friendo! I have seen you on the forums for so long! Thank you for always being very kind and generous to everyone! reading everyone’s entries is so fun ^^

Something I am positive and happy about is that my mother and me are going to bake cheescake later! She has been so busy so whenever I spend time with her, I really appreciate it! 🍰

Wow those are some great prizes!

Something positive in my life is that my mom is still alive. She's been unwell this year so just being with her and my family keeps me going. It's also fresh corn season and the corn gives me energy to stay positive, yknow what I mean.

I would love to enter please. Thank you Kilza, so kind of you!

I am most grateful for my son. Life hasn’t always been easy. we got through it together and he has grown into an amazingly kind, clever special person who I am very proud of 🥺❤️

Thank you for hosting this! You’re so generous and sweet. ☺️

Something that’s positive in my life and that I’m grateful for is I have a very good relationship with both my parents. Normally most people only have a good relationship with one of their parents and not both. 🙂

Thanks for hosting ~kilza~!
So happy to see you around btw ☺️

Something positive that's happened is that I finally got married! We got engaged right before covid, and we finally decided we're just not going to be able to ever afford a wedding. We went to the courthouse and got it done. My husband is a fantastic man with incredible patience makes my life better in every way. 💜

Now that I finally have health insurance, I just need to work up my courage like Merielle and find myself a good doctor.

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting this giveaway! That’s very generous of you to be giving away such awesome prizes.

One thing that I’m happy about is that I’ll have a three day break this weekend. I’m excited to catch up on my chores.

Omg awesome giveaway!

Something positive in my life is my 2 kids, I’ve recently been going through a super rough time, my youngest is being assessed for autism but he is such a happy boy. They are the reason I’m still here today❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back