Giveaway Croconaw's Not So Massive Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Blupee plushie like, 2 months ago and it finally came! It was made to order, so I did at least expect it to take a while. But I’m happy it finally came! Our cat, Doodle, approves.
IMG_1869.jpeg

This is so nice, thanks for the giveaway!
Something thats made me happy recently is really my two cats! After such long busy days at work I always love coming home to bother cuddle and pet them <3

untitled_by_spaarki_dg4y5c1-pre.jpg

What made me happy recently is seeing that this forum and others like it aren't dead yet. It's better not to have every discussion people have on a select few platforms :)
MemerLemur.jpg

thanks for the opportunity. i am so busy atm that i cant find time to participate in the space event🥲
a thing that made me happy is i was able to go see a band that ive been wanting to see since 2017. also i got a tshirt. here is my sweet boy
A0598838-A377-4D57-9A0D-CF9FB650F5E6.jpeg

I’ve been really enjoying Camp TBT lately. I love working together with crew mates and even seeing encouraging posts from those on other teams has been great.

As a bonus I have two Guinea pigs. Lillie (Black and White) and Truffles (Brown)
IMG_4856.jpeg

I worked a lot on the room for my daugther last week and today I finally did the final touches.. seeing it all finally come to life makes me so happy and I can't wait to put furniture in and let her play in her own room!! :D

Thank u for hosting this giveaway! Smth that made me happy recently was that I went to Quebec City with some loved ones. We had a lot of fun!

thanks for hosting this giveaway!! 💞

something that made me recently was my cousins in boston and i have been planning on their surprise visit here so that they can spend some time with my mom 😊 my mom just finished her chemotherapy and is just awaiting surgery so we thought it’d be a good time for her to spend time with her sisters and so they’re coming at the end of the month!

Cool giveaway, thank you for doing it!

I'm trying to succeed in the photography industry (which is not easy) but I have a bit of work lined up in August so I'm glad at how it's working out so far :)

Also one of my cats love to drink from a water source other than his water bowl unless necessary and my sister used to keep her drinking glass out...
IMG_1079.jpg

Thanks for this kind event. 🙂
A thing that made me happy recently was seeing my dogs play with the newest member.
Also happy about how nice everyone has been during tbt camp and how fun it has been so far.
PXL_20230807_120045527.MP.jpg

IMG-20230701-WA0001.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Ok wow I just clicked on the image embed and it literally just posted the message instead of just uploading it?? I'll make another message and let it automerge.

Thank you for this (massive!) giveaway!

I'm happy that I'm on vacation right now! The first days were rainy, even stormy, but the weather is good now, too.

And here is the pet again:
Susi is my best friend's cat and she loves to cuddle with humans~

IMG-20230701-WA0001.jpg

Thank you for hosting such a mega generous giveaway! 🐊💖

I guess the thing that made me most happy recently was not dying from a massive hangover LOL true story.

What a wonderfully generous thing to do! I'd like to enter, please. Something that made me happy recently is the fanfic I'm currently writing. It's going really well. :)

Also here's a cute cat holding its own tail. Not my cat, I don't have any pets anymore.

cat holding its own tail.jpg

Such a kind giveaway!!! I’m super happy to have been able to rescue this sweet puppers. Our coworker found her and her brother and sister abandoned on the side of the road in Houston so she grabbed all 3 of them and we adopted Eevee the same day. She’s a goofy little ball of fire and we luv her lots!! Ellie, our 2 year old cocker has adapted pretty well to this new little toddler tornado.
IMG_0449.jpeg

(This was from her first trip to the vet 5 days after we got her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back