Giveaway 2.1k TBT + 2023 Easter Eggs giveaway! (winners announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the giveaway! I'd love to enter :) for something positive I got a chance to spend time with my grandparents this week and will probably get to see them again soon too!

Thanks for the giveaway!
Something positive in my life is my friends! I'm really lucky to have them

Thank you for the chance! I would love to enter. ^^
Something positive in my life would be my cats. It's really nice to take a step back from school and work to just go and find them to give them attention. Whether it's simply petting them or playing with them, I find that they never fail to boost my mood. :>

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway :)

A massive positive in my life is when I went out to a party 9 years ago and met the love of my life.

Wow, thanks for doing this! This is really kind of you! ^_^

Something positive for me is restarting my fitness journey! I stopped bothering for a few years, and now I've started running again. It feels so good to be doing something for my heart health again!

Good luck everyone! :)

Thanks for the chance :)
My friends are a very positive thing in my life, it's fun to make plans and hang out doing whatever.

Thanks for the giveaway! How kind!

One positive thing in my life is my husband, who I love very much! We're a great team and go on fun adventures together so its never a dull moment.

Thank you for the generous giveaway!

One positive in my life recently is that I'm ((THIS)) close to graduating university, after what feels like forever. I never thought I'd get this far, so I'm quite proud of myself although this final hurdle has been difficult.

I’ll enter.

One good thing in my life is that I’m going on vacation soon. This will be the first time post-COVID, and I’ve really grown since then.

Thanks for the giveaway Kilza, I'd love to enter!

The most positive thing in my life lately has probably been my friends, i try to talk to them almost every day and it's just really nice having people you can spend so much time with and never be bored, and also who are always there for you <3

Hello, thank you for organizing a giveaway event; it’s very kind of you!

Something positive in my life: as small as it may seem, I’d say seeing our garden plants and vegetables grow! One of our hydrangea bushes finally bloomed after 5 years or so, and we all rejoiced at the sight of 2 flower buds. 😊

Thank you everybody for sharing positive things from your life! It's wonderful to see all the entries, big or small!

Without further ado, here are the winners:
First 1.05k TBT prize:
xXM9yUk.png

xlisapisa!

Glitched Easter Egg:
WJRqhvT.png

LateGamer!

Stardust Easter Egg:
T6RxaPq.png

Venn!

Crescent Moon Easter Egg:
DecDbFG.png

Croconaw!

Second 1.05k TBT prize:
vCLXbUQ.png

oak!

Congratulations @xlisapisa, @LateGamer, @Venn, @Croconaw, and @oak! @LateGamer, @Venn, and @Croconaw, please let me know if you want any messages on your eggs!

To everybody else, good luck in Space Camp Bell Tree! To my fellow teammates in crew 3, even better luck to you!

Thank you everybody for sharing positive things from your life! It's wonderful to see all the entries, big or small!

Without further ado, here are the winners:
First 1.05k TBT prize:
xXM9yUk.png

xlisapisa!

Glitched Easter Egg:
WJRqhvT.png

LateGamer!

Stardust Easter Egg:
T6RxaPq.png

Venn!

Crescent Moon Easter Egg:
DecDbFG.png

Croconaw!

Second 1.05k TBT prize:
vCLXbUQ.png

oak!

Congratulations @xlisapisa, @LateGamer, @Venn, @Croconaw, and @oak! @LateGamer, @Venn, and @Croconaw, please let me know if you want any messages on your eggs!

To everybody else, good luck in Space Camp Bell Tree! To my fellow teammates in crew 3, even better luck to you!
Ah, OMG! Thank you so much!
I don't need a message :)

Congrats to the other winners!

This is so awesome! I don't even know what a glitched egg is but I burst out laughing when I saw I won it. I usually have pretty bad luck with winning anything so when I saw I won something I quickly looked a the list and I'm still laughing that of course I would win the "glitched egg" 🤣🤣
Seriously though, thank you so much! This made my day. :love:
Since I don't really know what it is, I'm not sure I understand the question.
eta: haha, a "message" ok I understand, I think? maybe I need one? lol

Since I don't really know what it is, I'm not sure I understand the question about what do I want written on it?
Since you are still pretty new to all of this, just to give you an idea, sometimes people request messages on the collectibles they receive, which can be...anything, really. These get displayed on the collectible in your sidebar if you hover over it. Of course, it's also valid to just ask for the collectible without a message, since if you really want one on it later on, you can just ask somebody to help you out with putting it on there.

Since you are still pretty new to all of this, just to give you an idea, sometimes people request messages on the collectibles they receive, which can be...anything, really. These get displayed on the collectible in your sidebar if you hover over it. Of course, it's also valid to just ask for the collectible without a message, since if you really want one on it later on, you can just ask somebody to help you out with putting it on there.
Ok. I hovered over a couple of yours. I like that idea. So could the message please note that it was a gift from you? And how do I collect it?

Ok. I hovered over a couple of yours. I like that idea. So could the message please note that it was a gift from you? And how do I collect it?
I just have to gift the collectible over to you, you'll receive a notification when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back