Giveaway 2.1k TBT + 2023 Easter Eggs giveaway! (winners announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the giveaway & i hope you’ve been doing well!

my positive is how great this year has been to me so far, especially with how tough last year was. i’m super grateful to be surrounded by people who care so much for me 🥰

Wow, how generous! Thank you for holding this giveaway!

Some positive things in my life is my high school band program, my friends, and my dogs 🐶

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Something positive to me is that my favorite band finally released pre-orders for a vinyl version of their last album that had been delayed due to supply chain issues, which I’ve been looking forward to for a long time.

Thank you so much for the giveaway, and it’s good to see you again! 🥰 the best things in my life are my husband and my son. I couldn’t live without either of them ❤️ they are the reason I get up every day and what makes my world go ‘round

Thanks for doing a giveaway!! My mental health has been in a really good place recently; better than it’s been in years. That’s the most positive thing going on in my life atm!

Thank you so much for the giveaway!

One positive thing is my 2 tier piano stand finally arrived. No more piano obstacle course, and it folds up nice and small for the next time I move.

Yay a giveaway! the positive for me this week is that our weather has been beautiful. Sadly many here in the US have been under a scorching heat. I am not sure why we haven’t had it since this time of year is usually pretty brutal in my state. It’s been in the 70’s to low 80’s for a high of the day and low 60’s at night! I am enjoying while I can because next week it will be in the mid 90’s which is more the norm.

There's only 48 hours left! I'll use my first bump as an opportunity to share something positive as well. Back in March, I ended up getting my Wii U fixed! I've put some more info about what happened in the spoiler below.

I first discovered it was throwing an error code seconds after turning on 2 years ago, but then the chain of events that kicked off from that moment led to it being put on the backburner for a long time. But I finally renewed my search after hearing of Wii U's apparently dying from not being used (side note: this is actually due to faulty NAND chips), and fortunately I was able to finally find a place that could repair my Wii U right away. 3 days later, my Wii U was working for the first time since late 2020! It also gave me enough time to make some final purchases on the Wii U eShop before that closed down. It felt really good not only to have my Wii U working again, but to also have undone some of the damage from April 2021.

Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to enter

Something positive in my life? My husband is a positive light in my life that makes each and every day fun and happy. We get to spend all our time together eating snacks and watching TV on our days off from work

You're a good egg! How very sweet of you. :>

Something positive in my life is my imagination and my will to create. No matter how bad things get, I find comfort in being able to express myself creatively. Sometimes it is a burning sun that consumes my life, and other times it is a much-needed candle in a dark place.

This is very kind! Thanks for doing this.

Something positive in my life is my spouse. We have nice days together regardless if we are out and about or just at home. I couldn't imagine going through life without him.

Thank you for running this generous giveaway! Best of luck to everyone participating!

My answer is a bit vague and esoteric, but when I read the requirement of posting something positive about our life, the first thing that came to mind is that the past few years, especially these last two in particular, have featured some personal growth and introspection that has helped me become a better, more self assured person. I've always had fairly low self esteem and self worth, but I've learned to like myself more and see potential in myself, which I hope to pay forward and help others feel good about themselves as well and help improve the world in the small ways we can. If that's a bit too vague, I'll also say my family and friends, who saw what I struggled to about myself and without whom that growth wouldn't have been able to flourish, are positive aspects of my life.

Thank you for the generous giveaway!
Something positive in my life lately has been my uni break, where I’ve had a bit of a chance to relax, and my friends have been playing games together on a server which has been really fun, and we haven’t done in a long time 😊

Hey Kilza!!! This is an amazing giveaway!!!! Welcome back!

The most positive thing in my life will probably always and forever be my mom. She brings joy to everyone that encounters her, always. She is my rock and my best friend. Right now I’m trying to be her rock with my stepdad being so sick and I just wish that I could go and visit them more which I’m about to do in a couple of weeks, Thank goodness.

Thank you for the giveaway.
There are 2 positives in my life, and they are my two dogs.
Without them, life would definitely be less happy. They always bring me a smile when I walk through the doors after a hard day at work. They are the best :)

Can’t believe I just noticed this giveaway. Thanks for hosting!

Something positive in my life has got to be my close friends. I found them at the beginning of this year and I couldn’t be happier about being close to them. They make me feel super appreciated, are really fun in general, and I’ve finally found a group I can click with in them.

thanks for doing this!! so sweet of you.

one good thing going on in my life is that it's ice cream season! i live in a foodie city and there are so many small gelaterias and ice cream shops around that do unique, delicious seasonal flavors. today i'm going out to get strawberry stracciatella and a passion fruit caramel sundae ! what's better than this! summer being summer!

thanks for the giveaway!!

I got the chance to see TXT in DC back in May and going to see Enhypen in Chicago in October, so pretty excited about that. I also got a new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back