Giveaway Croconaw's Not So Massive Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your generous giveaway!

Something that made me happy today was that I got a surprising pick up from uni by my partner when I was expecting an hour and a half travel home and we got to hang out for a while!

I have two cats, one of which is my little black and white one called Silky!
flower pot cat.jpg

CROCONAW! This is so kindd! Thank you for hosting this!

What has made me happy recently is the TBT fair, it always gives me an excuse to talk more with other members which I look forward to every year. These events also ALWAYS cause me to get WAYYY into ACNH again, so guess what I'm doing 24/7

Thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway!

I was made very happy this week when my amazingly kind, generous lovely friend @King koopa gifted me a purple moon 🥺😍🥰

IMG_1980.jpeg

Thank you for hosting!

What made me happy was waking up to see a little rainbow on my door this morning :D

I know that some people keep ducks as pets and this one is adorable.
Duck.jpg

Thanks for this giveaway!

I'm happy I got good news from a friend last night that they might be moving to my city which is really exciting!! (Not until next summer though)
Also just really having fun with camp! 😊

IMG_20230803_094212_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Aww thanks for the giveaway Croconaw! Why not enter, I've got nothing to lose.

Something that made me happy recently was the shtuff I commissioned from Aquilla and Yanrima, two of which being in my signature. I just think their art is so good and I always love getting new art!! I still find myself staring at the little pictures and just smiling.

Thanks so much for this giveaway! It's very kind of you!

Something that's made my week recently is just being able to do well at work and get my job done. My coworkers and I have been doing great lately and we're getting a lot of good feedback so it's nice to know that our hard work is being recognized!

This will always be my favorite picture of my sister's cat, Clay. I just find it super cute and funny. Makes me think he's just a big head with legs:

img_20230430_094947_by_ningyoutachi_dg4oia3-pre.jpg

Hey, thanks for hosting this giveaway!!

As for something that has recently made me happy, I got to go see the Barbie movie with some friends! It was sooo fun!

That's a very generous giveaway, thank you for hosting it!

What made me happy recently was that my father visited and we celebrated his birthday together. Both my parents don't have great health so I'm grateful for every year I still get to be with them.

I don't have a pet anymore, my cat passed away - so here's a dog pic I think is cute:
1691145916844.png

What’s made me happy recently is New Leaf honestly. Sometimes when I go back to that game it feels like no time at all has passed, but after the kind of decorating I’ve done in NH I had a lot more inspiration for how to decorate in NL. I already had a great basis with my map and established psths though which made it extremely relaxing.

big kitty
2E4F5D1E-F53A-4357-8F3A-8E0966554CD4.jpeg

Would love to enter, thank you! Having an opportunity to play some mario kart with the community during this event made me happy recently!

IMG-20230610-WA0007.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! I was really happy that my boss approved my schedule change request this week! Also I can't refuse an opportunity to post the dumb pics I take of my cat >: )
Screenshot_20230804-161217_Gallery.jpg

Well, I’m happy that soon my 3DS might be fixed.

thank you for running this v sweet giveaway croconaw!

something that made me happy recently was participating in a fandom team challenge/game/exchange similar to BTF's cap, actually, haha. it's been a lot of delightful creations, celebrated by a lot of folks. i feel really fulfilled by it!

please also behold my precious cat:
riley for vca.jpeg

Thank you for the giveaway, it's very sweet!

Something that's made me happy recently is participating in Camp. We have such great teamwork and infectious energy, it's hard not to get caught up in the enthusiasm! I am usually prone to lurking because of my anxiety, but everyone's kindness has made me feel warm and safe. 😊

Bonus:
20220405_195312.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! Something that make me happy recently was obtaining new Halloween decor items to incorporate into my home.
Not my pet but a cute one as requested:
995F5489-31B9-4313-8A93-14DE003B7727.jpeg

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Sooo... It's a small thing really. My husband was away after work a little longer than usual. When I came home he told me he was out to buy me something special to eat. It was really sweet and made me happy :)

ReduceImageSize.net_24%_7070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back