Giveaway Croconaw's Not So Massive Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for hosting this. 🙂

Something that has made me happy recently is I got my Mew back on my Pokémon Violet game thanks to a new recent distribution. Mew has always been my top favorite mythical legendary since as long as I can remember.

Here’s my two pups. They are both a blessing. 🩷

IMG_0558.jpeg

Hi, I'd like to enter, please! Thank you for running this generous giveaway! :)

Something that recently made me happy is getting my new Switch Pro Controller last Friday. My original one from December 2018 succumbed to drift on its right stick last month after years of solid service and it gradually got really bad; thankfully the right stick usually just dealt with the camera in games, but it still became annoying. The new one I bought feels like a breath of fresh air after dealing with the problem for a while.

I'm also happy with how my Common Room Design turned out in The Cargo Hold for the current Camp Bell Tee event. I put a lot of work into it and love how it turned out.

For the bonus entry, I have no pets of my own, but here's some I found after searching around:
ay3nGf1.png

Thank you for this giveaway!

Something that made me happy recently was winning the star fragment candy giveaway from @/Oblivia :)

unnamed.jpg

I love giveaways!

Something that's made me happy recently is looking at all these beautiful pet pictures, oh my gosh they're all so cute!!! Best bonus entry idea I've ever seen.

3ed177c5113c74a3246bed34012b10df.jpg

One final bump. 🔥 I’ll be ending this tonight at 11:59 PM instead of tomorrow. It seems like everyone has gotten their entries in and I have to wake up very early on Wednesday so the winners will be chosen tonight.

something that recently made me happy is that my friend sent me pictures of her cat!! his name is dexter, and he’s a tuxedo cat. i love getting pictures of everyone’s pets, but i haven’t been able to pet him in a few years, so i love when i get pictures of him. :]

IMG_2731.png
Selected first and Winner of the Pokéball: (#55)

@Duododo @Aerith

IMG_2732.png
Selected second and Winner of the White Crescent Moon: (#16)

@Plume

💰 Selected third and Winner of the 500 TBT: (#36)

@michealsmells

The TBT will be sent over within a few minutes of this post.

The winners of the two collectibles will need to advise me of any messages if desired on the collectibles. If no message is desired, let me know and I'll send it over. The collectibles are yours to do what you want with once they are in your possession.

big congrats to the winners!! i hope you all enjoy your prizes

and thank you again croc for hosting such an incredibly generous giveaway!! you’re the best 🤍

OMG :eek: I can't believe I won! Thank you so much Croconaw!! Lampshading my old username gave me a chuckle.

Now I'll have a way to contain my unruly Wooper :D Let me think on a message and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thank you again, this brought me joy 💗

!!!
Thank you for making my day and being so generous; @Croconaw!! I can’t wait to use the crescent moon in my line-ups. For the message, anything sleepy is nice, maybe just “Goodnight 💤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back