Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
ๆฃฎ
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Winners have been announced! Check the final post below!
Hello everyone! I havenโ€™t been very active recently so I thought it would be fun to giveaway some TBT points!

RULES: I will use a wheel generator thingie online to choose who wins! Just state your username, favorite fruit, something that makes you happy and your favorite sanrio character! The giveaway will end on the 28th and one name (or more!) will be chosen later that day. Thank you all for being such wonderful and amazing people! Good Luck! ๐ŸŒŸI will heart your entry when it has been accepted!
PLEASE INCLUDE A STRAWBERRY EMOJI OR GREEN HEART TO SHOW THAT YOU READ THE RULES๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’š
1706149253572.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh, fun idea! Thanks for the giveaway, Keroppi. ๐Ÿ’š

ZeldaCrossing64, favorite fruit is strawberries ๐Ÿ“, listening to music makes me happy, and my favorite Sanrio character is My Melody!

this is so sweet of you!! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’š

iโ€™m olliebugge, my favorite fruit is blueberries, birds make me very happy, and my favorite sanrio character is the little twin stars!

I'm Mimi Cheems, my favorite fruit is either mangoes or peaches! Something that makes me happy is my bf, and my favorite Sanrio character is either Pompompurin, Hello Kitty, or Pochacco!

Youโ€™re always blowing me away with your kindness, Keroppi! ๐Ÿ’š Thank you for hosting this! ๐Ÿ’š

Iโ€™m Xara! I honestly have too many favourite fruits to choose just one, but Iโ€™ll go with peaches for now. Something that makes me happy is my cat Bonk, and my favourite Sanrio character is Pochacco! ๐Ÿ“

skarmoury!
my favorite fruit is the mango ๐Ÿฅญ (second fave are strawberries!)๐Ÿ“, collecting plushies makes me happy, and my favorite sanrio character is my melody and kuromi!! (also have you seen the prsk x sanrio collab hehe they had airi my melody and kuromi ena, they're all my faves!!<3)

Zerous! Thank you for the kind giveaway ๐Ÿ’š
My favourite fruit would probably be passionfruit or grapes, my favourite sanrio character is kereoppi, and drawing makes me happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

aericell! my favorite fruit is guava, my dog makes me happy, and my favorite sanrio character is my melody! ๐Ÿ“

thank you for the giveaway!

i need every bit i can get to pay some friends back ;u;

i'm seliph, i love strawberries, my bf makes me happy, and i love cinnamoroll

Thanks so much for always being so kind and generous, Mr_Keroppi! ๐Ÿ’š

I'm Hatori, my favorite fruit is the prickly pear/cactus fruit! Collecting cards and plushies is just one of my hobbies that makes me happy, and my favorite Sanrio character is Kuromi! I have cute merchandise of her :)

Thank you again for the opportunity!

Thank you for hosting Mr Keroppi! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ“

My name is SJ, my favourite fruit is (currently) watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ (or grapes? ๐Ÿ‡), my best friend makes me happy, and my favourite Sanrio character has always been Hello Kitty! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

Aw what a sweet giveaway ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’š Thank you!

I'm Millysaurusrexjr and my favorite fruit is probably mandarins/tangerines; they're like oranges but better. Listening to music while walking makes me happy lately and my favorite Sanrio character is Pochacco ๐Ÿค” though there's so many great Sanrio characters, it's hard to choose!

Aweee such a sweet giveaway hun!

I am DaCoSim and I ๐Ÿ’š peaches!!!! Hmmmm my most recent happiness has come from finally finishing all the stuff at happy home paradise so I can finally start redecorating my island villagers!!!!! My fav Sanrio is def Kuromi!!!

Iโ€™ll enter, why not.

Iโ€™m TN4U, favorite fruit is watermelon, old rock music makes me happy, and my favorite Sanrio is the one Marty is based off of (I forgot their name sorry)!

๐Ÿ’š

Thank you so much for the giveaway Mr_Keroppi! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’š

I'm Mars, something that makes me happy is my comfort characters I adore fruit and I love every fruit I've eaten before except pears but my favorite would probably have to be apples! My favorite Sanrio character is Kerokerokeroppi because he is a frog, my other four favorite Sanrio characters in my top five are Wish Me Mell, My Sweet Piano, Hello Kitty and Bonbonribbon!

Thank you so much my keroppi friend!! Iโ€™m Foreverfox ๐ŸฆŠ my favorite fruit is raspberries (but hereโ€™s a strawberry ๐Ÿ“), my husband and son make me happy, and my favorite Sanrio characters are Hello Kitty and Pompompurin!

Thanks for hosting, Keroppi! Iโ€™m Darkesque_, my favorite fruit is either pineapple ๐Ÿ or cantelope, performing music makes me so happy, and my favorite Sanrio character would either be Keroppi or Cinnamoroll! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’š

Thank you for hosting! Iโ€™m corlee1289 and my favourite fruit is persimmons! Bring under the blankets in my bed makes me really happy :3 My favourite Sanrio character has always been Pochacco ๐Ÿ’š

This is very sweet, thank you for hosting! ๐Ÿ’š

I'm Merielle, my favorite fruit is apples, especially green ones (although kiwis are a close second! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“), and playing Rune Factory 5 almost never fails to make me happy! I love all the townsfolk and the relaxed pace of the game. ;v; My favorite Sanrio character would probably be either Chibimaru or Hummingmint! I think they both have really cute designs, and I love Hummingmint's origin story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back