• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is the best (and worst) cat villager and why? 🐈

Best villager?

• Ankha

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Bob

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • Merry

Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Kid Cat

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • Kiki

Votes: 43 24.9%
  • Lolly

Votes: 49 28.3%
  • Rudy

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Rosie

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Tangy

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Raymond

Votes: 39 22.5%
  • Punchy

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • Katt

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Mitzi

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
I like ALL cat villagers. ALL. Even Tabby. But my faves are Rudy, Merry, Rosie and Lolly.

I gotta go with my gorl Kiki, as a black cat owner myself. Totally not biased in her favour.

But... *inhale* ok. The sole reason I dislike Raymond so much is because he was hyped to heck and back (and still is). Someone (not naming names, don’t get on my case here) I used to be friends with is really into Raymond and it’s just slightly weird.

I know people hate when other people follow the trend of “hate what’s popular”, but let’s be real — there was a line crossed when the internet put a cat into a maid dress. 🤦‍♀️

I love Mitzi and Bob. 😻

Best kitties are Rosie and Punchy for me. 😍

I wouldn't say there is a worst cat villager, because they are all pretty cute. But if I had to pick, it would be Raymond for me... Sorry not sorry. 😂

For my favorites, I voted Ankha first: her Egyptian look is really good as I love Egyptian history and art (yesterday I had a lesson about that at university) so her look is perfect for me! I love as well the snooty personality as I found them not that arrogant, so I suppose she's just cute! After, I would say Kid Cat; nothing huge to say here, he's cute and that's it. Finally, I love Kabuki because I found his face really original with a good part of Japanese history and culture, and it's amazing in my opinion! He's surely quite ugly for some, but I'm sure when you discover him, he's cute!
I'd like to say Kiki as well, but unfortunately, I really dislike her red lips and her smile and that's a shame because black cats are the best in my opinion.

For the cats I dislike, maybe Tabby; during a time, I wanted her on my island and she's quite cute, or I want to convince myself she is but... urghn no. She creeps me a lot. I've read somewhere long time ago it was surely a beaten cat without lips and nose and it's very sad and a bit creepy if you imagine she wants to take revenge. Yes, sometimes AC is scary haha
I'll say nothing about Monique (I'm not sure it's her name in English but still) but more about Raymond. I'm sorry, I know a lot of people love him so much, but I can't. He's not ugly, but I see him as a shonen favorite character, like a Sasuke if you see what I mean haha. Same as Marshal, but I don't know, I love Marshal haha he's stupidly cute. His eyes from different colour are a good idea his grey colour is nice too, but I don't know... maybe it's a little bit too much for me? There's something I really dislike in his look. I met him two weeks ago on a mystery island, I hesitated but finally... no, thanks. I hope I'm not too hard against that poor Raymond most of you love, please don't eat me haha.

Well I really like Kitty, in fact shes one of my favourite villagers and my least favourite cat.... hmm probably Felicity since she looks way too human like for me. Im also not really a fan of Tangy, Tabby or Kabuki

The best is Lolly. She's so sweet and I love her coloring.
The worst is Katt. That face. I can't. And that strange orange- brown? I'm sorry.

*screams* another impossible question 😭. i love the cats so much and have one of my own irl but right now, my absolute favourites are lolly, tangy, rudy, katt and moe! i’m especially fond of tangy as she was actually the very first villager that i met during my first night with wild world. <3

This one is tough!

I really love Merry, Felicity, Mitzy, Rosie, Purrl, Tangy and Lolly. Probably Merry or Lolly most.
I like Monique as well! I'm surprised so many don't like her... she's a classy cat and her striped tail is cute.

For the male cats I most like Rudy and Kabuki.

My favorite is Raymond, yeah yeah I know he's overrated but I like him because he's the only villager that wears glasses like I do irl and also I like his business suit because I always find suits looking really good and I still have him to this day. Took a long time to find him but it was worth it.

My least favorite is Kid Cat, might get some back lash but I just don't like how he seems to wear a helmet all the time and he's a Jock villager and I said on another thread that I dislike jock villagers because all they talk about is their muscles and workout. He just doesn't seem that appealing and I am not a huge fan of his personality.

best: lolly because she was the first villager i ever saw and was the reason i looked into animal crossing, she's just a baby

worst: i guess tabby because her design is kinda wild

i actually like all the cats though, think they have the most appealing designs out of all the species

Cats are my favorite animals, which is why the cats are also my favorite species and I do love most of them. My favorite is Rosie, and she is also my favorite villager of the whole series as can be told by my profile picture lol. I loved her in NL, but she really won me over in NH. She is adorable, with her big eyes and rosy cheeks, and she is really sweet. She is easy to get along with and she always expresses how much she appreciates you. I do love peppy villagers the most, so that adds onto why I love her so much. Her singing voice and how much she loves to sing and dance is also adorable. Kiki is also a close second in terms of favorite cats. I really love black cats in real life so that's probably why.

As for least favorite it's tie between Moe and Tabby. Moe's eyes are creepy and Tabby looks terrifying.

I'm a cat person IRL so naturally I think cat villagers are purr-fectly precious 🥰 just like big cats aka tigers and lions~

Favorites
  • Rudy~ he's just so cute! What a happy expression on his face! ^-^ I just love those yellow eyes.
  • Mitzi~ a Siamese cat, but blue! My favorite of the normal-personality cats.
  • Purrl~ my friend since AC Population Growing. A Calico cat with a bright smile.
  • Tangy~ orange cats are so beautiful. Orange cats can be tangy, too.
  • Lolly~ a tabby cat with a simple design and soft gray colors.
  • Kiki~ I really love black cats IRL.
  • Punchy~ cats are lazy and so is Punchy.
  • Kabuki~ his overall design is really cool.
  • Bob~ he looks like he just doesn't care 'bout no one and nothing and I love him for that.
  • Rosie~ she's the sweetest girl ever!
  • Merry~ she chubby and likes to show off her fangs!
Worst: Monique and Tabby, by far. Tabby looks like she wants to chomp your head off. Monique? Uncannily humanlike...and makeup 🙄

Lolly is so cute, she fits into nearly any town, very versatile house and look.
And Bob is really cool, dude is always lookin’ lost in his thoughts. He’s like the poster boy for lazy villagers.

Lolly ABANDONED me in City Folk :’(
still love her tho

I absolutely adore Kiki due to me having fond memories of her in my wild world town when I was a kid. However I love the design of Ankha, Raymond, purrl and punchy but I guess I just don’t have the emotional attachment for them like I do Kiki

These three are my favorite:

2020052919180200_s.jpg

2020053110471800_s.jpg

2020112810185400_s.jpg

I love Rudy, Tangy and Raymond c: Rudy is so adorable because he's a jock but to me he's just a smol cat trying to act buff. Tangy is has such a bright and energetic personality and it perfectly suits her orangey concept. Raymond is grumpy cat in glasses :>

Back