• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best (and worst) tiger villagers and why? 🐯

i forgot the poll whoops

• Bangle

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Bianca

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Claudia

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rolf

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Rowan

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tybalt

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
There may not be a lot of them out there, but I can't let the tigers go ignored in the best/worst of species threads!!

The ones I'd consider the best are Bianca and Tybalt! They've got fairly simple and relatively natural looking designs, but I think that's what I like about them. Bianca has skirted close to becoming a permanent villager for me for a while now too, and since I think it's pretty cool hehe that she's a snow leopard, I might just take her the next chance I get!

Admittedly I'm having a hard time choosing a "worst" tiger—I was gonna go with Rowan at first, but the more I looked at him the more he started to grow on me. And Claudia is
probably not a villager I'd keep permanently, but I still kind of like her design!

I’m admittedly not a big fan of the tigers, but my favourite is Bianca! I think snow leopards are beautiful, and I love that her design is based on them! She’s perfect for any winter-themed island/town! Bangle is a close second favourite; I think she looks so polite, and I like how tropical she looks! I also have fond memories of Rolf from having him in one of my New Leaf towns.

My least favourite is probably Rowan or Claudia. Rowan‘s always reminded me of the Frosted Flakes tiger, so I’m at least a little bit fond of him because of that. I normally love anything pink/purple/blue, but Claudia’s design just doesn’t appeal to me much. Maybe if she had different eyes?

All of the tiger villagers are A tier or higher easily omg. I love Leonardo and Tybalt, I like to think that they're brothers or cousins. Bangle has such tropical vibes. Claudia is very pink. Bianca and Rolf give me classy winter vibes. Rowan is great because he looks the most like a tiger!

I have a few favourites. My favourites are Rolf, Rowan, Leonardo and Bianca. Rolf and Bianca are white tigers so I find them fascinating. Rowan is the classic orange and black striped tiger. Leonardo is a leopard! I find that pretty interesting so I like him a lot more than Tybalt or Bangle. Tybalt is currently on my island and looks like a normal tiger, but I am not as thrilled about him as the others. I am neutral toward Bangle since I have never had her before. My least favourite tiger villager would have to be Claudia. I am not a fan of the purplish pink on her.

The tigers are all pretty cute! I don't there is one that is my least favorite. My favorite is Bianca though, her design and color of her fur is really pretty. She would be a great tiger to have. Though, Rowan has the classic tiger look, and you can't go wrong with the classic look. Claudia is pretty cute, I get city vibes. She was raised in the city, not the jungle. She's a modern tiger. I guess Bangle I don't really get as far as her look, but I still like her as a tiger. Rolf definitely looks mean but I'm sure he's nice once you get to know him. But he does have the scowl that's telling me, don't talk to me.

I like Bangle the most because of her friendly facial expression and I like the inverted brown with yellow stripes! I like most of the tigers actually. Bianca and Rolf are neat because I like the white fur. I also like the orange tiger whose name I forgot because he reminds me of Winnie the Pooh's Tigger :3 Claudia is a bit too saturated to me but other than that I don't dislike any of them.

Bianca! Bianca is not only super adorable, but a really nice peppy as well.

I have claudia on my island right now. She's not really super nice. Super snooty is more like it. So i put her house on the beach. Haha. I figure when she asks to move out I'll say heck yes! But she likes the house on the beach. And it doesn't seem like she'll ever ask to move out. :rolleyes:

One of these days, I'll find my sanrio villager cards, then it'll be so long claudia.

My favorite Tiger villager is Rolf. I've always thought his white fur looked cool, and I'm a bit nostalgic for him because the friend who introduced me to the series in the GameCube days had him in their town. Plus, he's a Cranky which is my favorite male villager personality. I have him as a resident of one of my New Leaf towns, a combination circus and magic show town.

Rowan is my second favorite Tiger. He looks so gruff and irritable and it gives him some character. Bianca's probably third because the snow leopard design is neat.

My least favorite Tiger is a toss-up between Bangle and Claudia. I don't really like Bangle's yellow stripes because they doesn't really seem to go well with her brown fur. The same reasoning applies to Claudia with her purple stripes; I feel like her stripes didn't look too bad back in New Leaf and prior, but something about the graphical upgrade and the colors being more vibrant in New Horizons makes them look bad.

i'm honestly not really a fan of any of the tigers, they're not as boring as the lions but they're kind of just there for me and they're somewhat forgettable.

i guess my favourite of them would be rolf? he was one of the originals in my new leaf town and he was there for a long time, he was pretty fun. i like his pink under-eyes too. i like white tigers in general so that definitely helps, although i will say that bianca is kind of too peppy looking for me lol.

my least favourite is probably claudia, i really do not like her colour palette at all. i've never been a fan of pink and purple together and it definitely doesn't help how bright they both are. her sad eyes are really off-putting to me as well.

I'm not a fan of the tiger model tbh, I think my main issue are their muzzles? They're just so big and round when I don't think they need to be. However I do like a few of the tiger designs. I like Rolf, Tybalt, and Bangle a lot tbh, but I don't think I like them enough to be permies. 😔 I've actually already tried with Tybalt and Bangle in both New Horizons and New Leaf respectively, and they really just didn't click with me for whatever reason (side eyes Tybalt for being a jerk). If I had to choose one tiget just on design alone, I've come to really adore Rolf. I love the cranky/grumpy look he has, and also looks sort of tired which I really like. His eyes are definitely my favourite feature about him and I love the pink under his eyes. Kind of adds to that tired look imo. ^^

My least favourite tiger would be Claudia or Rowan I suppose? I like Claudia's design enough, but I really dislike her colours. The pink and purple is too much. On the other end, I like Rowan's classic tiger colouring, but I'm not a fan of his face. His eyes are too close together and too small, and the unibrow kind of makes him look like a jerk. Sorry to any Claudia or Rowan lovers out there!

I like Bianca and Tybalt the best. Both their color schemes are actually very pleasant. Though I think they all are very good, except for Rowan. He's okay. Orange colors are somewhat meh to me nowadays.

I adore Bangle! I found her on one of my first villager hunts searching for my original peppy. I knew nothing about the villagers or the game and I had just passed up Audie even though I read she was popular (back then I thought that might actually be because of some special quality of popular villagers). She just didn’t do it for me in terms of cuteness. Worried and running out of tickets, I found Bangle in the next island and thought she was cute enough. I fully intended to let her move out asap.

But she was so fun. She always seemed to be out and about, she was so cute and just…seeing her and talking to her made me smile. (If my island had a class president it would be her.) And before I knew it I couldn’t imagine my island without her.

And here we are almost 4 years later and she still is on my island!

I also love her warm and bright color scheme.

I don’t really dislike any of the tigers, they are a good bunch.

Rowan’s been an OG in both of my old ACNL towns. He was a starter in my first town and moved in later in my second town. I also love Bianca’s design, she’s so adorable 🥰

I LOVE BANGLE AND ROLF

Bangle is so adorable, and her design and colours mix so well. I cant wait for her to return to my Island; I'll have no disrespect from my villagers towards her if they try.
Rolf is an old favourite. I've had him in Wild World, and just loved his cranky, angry attitutde. He becoems nicer.
I've had Bianca and Claudia in New Leaf, and I am sadly not a fan of them. I do wanna try Tybalt and Leondaro. But Rowan seems too smug for me.

I like all of the tiger villagers, but my favorite has to be Bianca! Honorable mention to Bangle.

My thoughts on each of the tiger villagers:

Bangle: She's super cute. I like the combination of her golden stripes and her brown fur.

Bianca: Her design appears to be based on a snow leopard, and I love snow leopards, so it makes sense that she'd be my favorite tiger villager.

Claudia: Her facial expression isn't my favorite, but I like her color scheme.

Leonardo: He's a cute leopard. I like the expression his half closed eye give him.

Rolf: His expression definitely suits his cranky personality type. He's a cute white tiger.

Rowan: I like him because he has the most classical tiger appearance with the orange fur and black stripes. He has a unique expression as well.

Tybalt: His color scheme is like the opposite of Bangle's, yellow fur with brown stripes. His inward slanting eyebrows make him look a bit angry, but he's still cute.

I like Bangle but Bianca comes very close behind. They are both pretty and cute and difficult to choose between.
I am curious about Leonardo and I hope to have him around sometime. Jaguars are awesome. Or at least that is how I interpret him.
Ill put Claudia at worst. Not a fan.

All the tigers are heckin cute tbh. I can't pick a favorite

rolf's my favorite :> he's made an appearance in both my new leaf and new horizons saves. wish he would come back to my new island on new horizons

Back