• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best (and worst) tiger villagers and why? 🐯

i forgot the poll whoops

• Bangle

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Bianca

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Claudia

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rolf

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Rowan

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tybalt

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Best:
Bianca - I love her bright blue eyes and the excited expression she seems to have with her eyebrows. She just looks really cute and friendly, I think she would be perfect for a winter themed town.
Bangle - She also just looks really friendly! Has a very nice stripe pattern as well.
Rolf - Rolf has the perfect cranky villager expression plus I think the pink around his eyes gives him a "soft on the inside" quality.

Worst:
Rowan - I want to like him because he has the best tiger colours out of all the tigers... but I just don't like his expression. His eyes make him look so bored and I feel like he doesn't fit the jock personality.

I voted for Bangle. She was the very first villager I met on a mystery island, but I didn't know what I was doing so I passed on her and immediately regretted it. I later had the opportunity to invite her to my island and she has been one of my favorites ever since!

Same as most, I like Bianca because she’s based off a snow leopard! So pretty and I like Tybalt too! I don’t really like jocks but he’s cute! I’m not a fan of Rowan or Claudia.

Can’t believe Rowan has so few votes…

Rowan is my favorite, with Claudia being my least. That said, I think all the tigers look good.

You all have me interested in Bianca because of her snow leopard coloring. I wish she wasn't Peppy though, because I am already committed to Bangle, and already have two peppy villagers

I don't like this species, not at all, because there are no villagers that really interest me and whose design impresses me and makes me want them. I would say out of spite Bangle. She has decent colors and her eyes are very cute. I don't have a "worst" tiger, because I don't like any of them. Their faces inspire nothing in me. Really, I don't like them.

I think the female Tigers are really cute, but Rolf gets my vote because he was in my original GameCube town. As for worst tiger, I'm not a fan of Rowan or Leonardo, they're pretty goofy looking.

Back