• Punchy

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • Katt

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Mitzi

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
I really like Bob and Lolly !
I would add Purrl if the eyes were just a bit different.

Kiki is a classic for a reason, but I think Rudy is really underrated! I love his little red nose haha. His overall look matches the jock vibe as well

Monique I have never been drawn to… same with Tabby. They’re both very unique looking but not for me lol

Best are Kiki, Lolly and Ankha. I wouldn't consider the rest of them "worst" just not the best... ALL cats are beautiful :love:

my favorite cat villager is mitzi - i used to have her in a new leaf town and i loved her very very much.

least favorite is stinky. he's just... not my brand of villager, haha.

i voted kabuki out of the poll options bc i love a good weird old man as much as anyone else. i wish felicity was on the poll though!! she's super cute and i was attached to her back in new leaf. i also have a soft spot for tom since he's my partner's favourite little guy

not picking a least favourite!!

Merry! I've had Merry in my previous ac towns, but haven't managed to find her in acnh yet. I love Merry! Peppy villagers are my favorite. Also, any kind of pink aesthetic 💗....

Merry has both the peppy personality, and the pink ears, and the nostalgia advantage of being one of my first villagers.

For the worst, I'm sorry, but I have to vote Tangy. I just don't think I'd like the orange (literal orange) head.

This was a really REALLY hard poll

The BEST:
Raymond, Kabuki and Ankha
I really like villager themes. It gives them personality and distinction. I had Raymond on my island and was skeptical at first but really appreciated him after awhile. His house is a literal office but I think of him as a fine gentlecat. Kabuki has always been a favourite because of design and fits well as a cranky. Ankha was in my old NL town and was such a queen! Really fit that snooty personality of hers. I really miss her.

The worst:
Lolly
She is highly overrated. I don't see the appeal of her and why she's so popular. She's literally just a normal cat. Normal has always been my least favourite personality type because I think its so bland.
Time to update my cats! 🐱

BEST:

Kabuki. It hasn't really changed. Now that I have a Japanese themed island having Kabuki is a must.

Kid Cat. I've always liked him but he grew on me significantly on my previous island. I like his hero theme as well and along with Kabuki goes with my Japanese themed island.

WORST:

None really! My Lolly-hating phase phased out. I guess if I had to choose the worst I would choose Felicity because human hair on animal villagers usually irritates me.

I like Katt the best. Punchy and Meow are nice too. Olivia's my least favorite since she's a snooty and her design is plain.

My top vote goes to Mitzi, though Bob and merry are extremely close runners up!!!! I had all 3 though Bob I’ve had since back in game cube days. Mitzi reminded me of my sweet kitty, Dusty.

Tabby is my least fav, cuz I hate their design

most of the cats are good to some degree, but my number 1 will always be my baby boy kid cat 💙

second place goes to meow the robot cat, merry, and mitzi. i think they're all so cute, and i love merry's little double chin. i also like pierre, felyne, rosie, kabuki, and lolly

least favourite has to be katt, i'm sorry everyone but she has no nose and the colour palette of a corny turd. i also don't like tabby or raymond.

I'd say the best one is Punchy. Idk, I think he's the cutest out of all of them, and his jock personality is funny to me. Cats are usually lazy so a more athletic cat I feel is challenging the cat status-quo.

The worst cat? Hmmm.. it's hard to say who is the worst. I love cats. BUT if I must choose... Tangy. I've never been a fan of how she looks. I've also never had her in my town, so I can't speak on personality.

Lolly is obviously best cat, simple design because she’s perfect the way she is. Merry is adorable in her dreamy sweater. There is no worst cat.

I love Lolly, she's so cute! I also like Punchy, Raymond, Moe, and Rudy, too!

I don't like Kid Cat, he moved into my New Leaf town randomly and his house killed a few of my regular fruit trees, and he started fights with my villagers.

There's a ton of cats and most of them are super good!! Merry (name twinsies!!), Raymond, and Tom are probably my favorites of the bunch. Merry is completely adorable and I love her little double chin, Raymond won me over by being a businessman cat from the moment the new New Horizons villagers were announced, and while Tom's theme and design wouldn't normally stand out to me, he was one of my initial villagers in New Leaf and quickly became my first best friend of that town, and I'm still rather attached to him.
Punchy, Tabby, Monique, Mitzi, Lolly, and Felicity are also all really good cats.

Worst cat is Stinky. Why would they name him that...? He's kind of a weird color too.

My favorite of the cat villagers is Punchy! Honorable mentions to Ankha, Bob, Katt, Kiki, and Olivia

My thoughts on each of the cat villagers:

Ankha: She looks really cool. She has one of my favorite designs. I love the Egyptian influence in her appearance.

Bob: I just love his very cat-like expression. And his purple coloring and spotted pattern in nice as well.

Felicity: She's cute. She has a very neat and prim appearance. Cute cream fur color with a little pink blush on her cheeks.

Kabuki: He's cool, and I like the concept, but he doesn't really fit my style.

Katt: I actually didn't like her much at first, but she really grew on me. I feel like the sisterly personality really matches her appearance, and I like her unique facial features/expression. And the blue in her ears goes well with her fur color.

Kid Cat: I'm not the biggest fan of the superhero villagers, but he's probably my favorite out of them. I love his blue and white coloring. It's mainly the helmets the superhero villagers have that I don't like.

Kiki: I love Kiki's Delivery Service. I watched it a lot as a child, and it's still one of my favorite Ghibli movies. So given that she's a clear reference to that movie and the cat, Jiji, from it, it's no surprise that I like her.

Kitty: She's fine, but she doesn't really stand out to me that much.

Lolly: I guess her eyes are meant to be swirly like lollipops, but they've always looked like single quotation marks to me. Aside from the quotation mark eyes, I do like her mouth, coloring, and striped pattern.

Merry: Very cute. I like her coloring and her little double chin.

Mitzi: I like her point coloring, like a Siamese cat. The only thing I'm not a fan of is her eyes.

Moe: Not a big fan of the huge triangular eyes with the rectangular pupils. I do like his coloring and pattern though.

Monique: I don't really like the lack of sclera combined with the eyeshadow. I also don't really like that she has eyelashes.

Olivia: Like Mitzi, she seems to be based on a Siamese/point/colored cat, but I like Olivia a lot more. I like that her point coloring isn't symmetrical on her legs. Her eyelashes and the hint of eyeshadow are nice as well.

Punchy: My favorite cat villagers. I love his sleepy eyes, his whiskers, and typical cat mouth :3.

Purrl: She's cute. The only thing that puts me off a bit is that her eyelashes are only on the bottom of her eyes. I love calico cats though.

Raymond: He's cool. I like that he has heterochromia, and I like his downturned mouth.

Rosie: She's a cutie. Nice fur color with a happy cat face, but she doesn't stand out to me for some reason.

Rudy: I can appreciated the Rudolph reference, but I don't know if I really like the nose on him. He's another that doesn't stand out to me. I don't love him, but I don't hate him either.

Stinky: Well, his name is Stinky and his fur is puke green. And he has a mask covering most of his face. Let's just say his design isn't my favorite.

Tabby: I feel like there's too much happening with her design for me. Square and asymmetrical eyes, a toothy grin, purple eyelids, asymmetrical pink blush, and a pig nose.

Tangy: Her appearance seems to be based on an orange or maybe a tangerine. I think she's cute, but maybe the fact that orange is my least favorite color is what stops her from being one of my favorites. I do like the leaf on her head.

Tom: He's fine. I like his mouth and eyes.

Lol, I really like Ankha, but I don't think she likes me. I had her once in my New Leaf town, and she stayed for like two days, before she was gone, and I was about to talk to her too. XD She just needs to let me try.

Felicity has such a lovely deisgn. Katt and Kid cat look great too! I had Katt once as well, and she was pretty fine. And due to having Kiki in my Wild World, I never realised how popular she was, so I don't have a huge hype for her. (Only when I pulled her card from a pack XD)

Lolly, Olivia, Purrl, and Rudy are so damn adorable~!! I struggle with jocks,so when I found Rudy, I had a go with him, and hes still on my Island because is so special.
I wish I had Olivia's card DX
I really like Kitty, Mitzi, Raymond and Montique, the designs look so nice.

I'd have to go with Kiki. She's cute and one of my permanent residents.

Mitzi would be a close second. I'd have both her and Kiki on my island if they didn't have the same personality.

The cat I like the least? I guess Stinky. Idk. If not for the mask, I wouldn't mind him as much. I had him as one of my starters, and I remember him being waaay more helpful than Canberra, lol.

I wish Felyne made it to NH.

one day pierre will be back. he is my favourite and it's a travesty that he doesn't exist outside of e+. literally too powerful for this world
i miss meow too she's adorable

Otherwise, my favourite is kid cat! he's super cute and i love the superhero theming. baby boy... the jock personality isn't one i like usually, but it fits him well!

I have a hard time picking a least favourite cat - even the ones I don't personally like as much have grown on me because I know someone who likes them. I'll pick Kitty, though, just because I feel like her name doesn't suit her. Of all the villagers to get the name kitty... her? 😔 no complaints about chocolat as the name tho

Back