• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best (and worst) ostrich villagers and why? 🦩

Which is the best ostrich?

• Total voters
I love all of the ostriches, I can't pick only one favorite and I don't dislike any, some of them I just haven't met yet. Although, I just realized, I never had any ostriches when I started playing Animal Crossing, only in recent years.

Sandy: Grew to love her when I got back into Pocket Camp a few months back. Her theme in the games is all over the place, but I like her personality and how un-coded her design is.

Cranston: Unplanned move-in on my island, and I would never let him move out now. I love his unique, permanently scared expression and somewhat intellectual laziness. I'm also quite fond of his PC cookie.

Queenie: Long-time dreamie, haven't met her yet. I love her edgy, unimpressed mastermind vibe.

Phoebe: Came to love her as a random New Leaf move-in, and also like her colorful design.

... and all the others, some of which have cycled through my list of favorites, but, with the exception of Flora, have never been in my game.

None of them stand out as “bad”, but I do have an all-time favorite. I’m biased due to her being a peppy, a flamingo, and a villager on my island…FLORA! 💕

I love Gladys, Julia, Flora, and Phoebe. I love their designs. Gladys has such a cute simple design and I love it. and I love that Phoebe is a phoenix, Flora is a flamingo, and Julia is a peacock!
I guess Phil is my least favorite, but his design is still nice. The ostriches have pretty nice designs overall.

Back