• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best and worst penguin villagers, and why? 🐧

Who are your favourite penguins?

• Aurora

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Boomer

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Chabwick

• Cube

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Flo

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Friga

• Gwen

• Hopper

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Iggly

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Puck

• Roald

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Sprinkle

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Tex

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Wade

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
366954129_654271130000572_2538657275320349429_n.jpg

I like Puck,the pudgy,pink,pleasant penguin.I like hockey and I like penguins so naturally I've had Puck as a villager for a long time.I'm not sure why he's pink but it's a nice shade of pink.....or is it a light purple?Heh,I promise not to start a "What color is Puck?" thread.

My favorite of the penguin villagers is Friga. Honorable mentions to Roald and Aurora.

My thoughts on each of the penguin villagers:
Aurora: She has the coloring of a typical penguin, which I like.
Boomer: I like the pilot theme.
Chadwick: Not a big fan of his all-black eyes.
Cube: I don't really like his eyes, but I like his coloration.
Flo: She's cute, but there are other penguins I like more.
Friga: She's on my island currently, and I love her. I like the pinkish tint she has as well as the rest of her color palette.
Gwen: She's fine, but her expression isn't my favorite.
Hopper: The fact that he's a rockhopper penguin is really cool.
Iggly: I like the turquoise coloring, but I'm not a huge fan of his eyes or the large pink blush.
Puck: He's okay, but I'm not a big hockey person, so I think his appeal is lost on me a bit.
Roald: He's really cute! He reminds me of the Mario penguins, and I love Mario games.
Sprinkle: She's cute, but her eyes throw me off a bit.
Tex: He's cool. His eyes give him an interesting expression.
Wade: I like him, but he doesn't really stand out to me.

The penguins aren't my favourite animal, but my favourites are Cube and Aurora! Friga and Gwen are probably my least favourite

Cube and Sprinkles are the best ones in my opinion. Poor Iggly didn't stand a chance with his plain design and terrible name. Kinda sounds like the word ugly.

I don’t really like the penguin villagers to be honest, but Roald and Aurora are cute :)

Aurora hands down! She's the most natural looking penguin out of all of them, and I adore her simple design, and big black eyes. I also LOVE her name!!

A close second is Gwen, she was my replacement for Aurora in my first New Leaf town, since Aurora moved out and Gwen was cute enough, and she was purple so that was a plus, too lol!

my favorite penguin is wade because we are birthday twins! I also like roald and sprinkle! I don’t really have the penguins, so I guess my least favorites in my opinion would have to be iggly and hopper, one is weird looking and one is angry looking.

I always seem to be more partial to blue villagers sprinkles absolutely my fave. Plus she is so super sweet. She is also my son Gavin‘s favorite ever! Cube is definitely my least favorite because I just cannot get over his eyes. Sorry buddy.

roald and chabwick! i think i had roald in my new leaf town a long while ago (round eyes be cool). might invite chabwick to my new horizons island, am into his ice house and his headphones are neat :0

least favourites are friga and gwen since they look kinda moody. hopper has mad scientist eyebrows fr

The penguin is my favorite species of villagers because penguins are my favorite animals. But if I had to pick the best ones, they are:
  • Roald, because he is a Jock and an Adelie penguin
  • Cube, because of character design
  • Aurora, my favorite villager in all of Animal Crossing
  • Sprinkle, one of the few peppy villagers I actually enjoyed

I don't really think much about the penguins (ironically enough, given that they were my favourite animal for a while when I was little) but Sprinkle is pretty cute.

i haven't had many penguin villagers but i found sprinkle to be quite sweet plus she's the cutest of the bunch

My favorite penguin is Boomer. But really I love all penguins! Definitely one of the better species in Animal Crossing.

There are so many good penguins! My favourites are Aurora and Wade. They are both adorable. ❤️ I don't really hate any of the penguins, but if I had to choose, I'd say Flo and Tex are my least favourite. I'm just not crazy about their designs.

Boomer is my favourite penguin! I love the way he always looks so jolly walking around the island!

The best is Sprinkle for me. She's a villager I really like, because she has nice colours, very sweet! Her eyes, her little cheeks... definitely, I do appreciate her. To be honest I'm not a big fan of this specie. Based on the look, my least favourite villagers would be Tex and Hopper. These two are very different, but I really dislike their eyes. Tex looks... I don't know how to express my feeling. Hopper has nice colours and is unique, I must admit, but I'm still not a big fan!

I like Sprinkle and Hopper. Sprinkle's colors are awesome, and I used to have Hopper in New Leaf and Wild World, and I thought he was pretty cool there in both games.

I don't really understand Chabwick, though. His name looks like a typo on the spelling of the surname, "Chadwick", and his helmet makes him look like a discount Puck, with far fewer colors.

Iggly is really gross looking to me.

Favorite is a toss up between Boomer and Tex

Sprinkle is definitely my favorite! I actually lost her in a TTing accident in an old game and I stopped playing for like, a month lol. I don't like to say that any villagers are the worst, but, uhhh Gwen, Friga and Flo are definitely penguins in the game. Yup. 😬

Back