• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best (and worst) squirrel villagers and why? 🐿️

Who's the best?

• Agent S

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Blaire

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Cally

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Caroline

• Filbert

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Ione

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Marshal

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Mint

• Nibbles

• Peanut

• Pecan

• Poppy

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Ricky or Sheldon (they all wouldn't fit so these two must share)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Sally

• Static

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Sylvana

• Tasha

• Total voters
I love Marshal, but now I kinda like Ione a little bit more because of the space design aesthetic

I'm a very big squirrel fan, I think honestly I like all of them, but I just, am not a fan of the superhero villagers at all so Agent S would get my bottom spot, I would consider getting any of the other squirrels but not her sorry ✌️
My favourites though are Poppy, Ione, Pecan and Sylvana! I have poppy in my new horizons town and shes the best!! I plan to bring in Ione, and maybe one day ill bring pecan, sylvana or both into a future town

The best is Ione. I just love her design. The worst, to me, is Static. I just have some personal baggage because of him. Someone once commissioned me to make a pixel of him, and when I was finished they never thanked me or sent the payment. Now whenever I see him, I'm just reminded of that. XD

Ione! Because I love her celestial aesthetic. Her house is kind of strange but it’s funny.

Look I don't wanna offend anyone but all the squirrels are just ughhhh ;w; Hazel? Definitely the worst

The moment Marshal entered my campsite in New Leaf I knew I had to have him on my island. His little frowny face was just stupidly adorable. At that point I hadn't seen him before and I had no idea that he was really popular. I still have all my screenshots from ACNL and I have have some screenshots where I sit next to Marshal on a bench and I'm doing the floating heart emotion. LOL

Marshal and Merengue are the two "dreamies" / permanent residents that I carried over from New Leaf to New Horizons. And I think that Marshal and Kyle will probably carry over to whatever AC comes next. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I voted Marshal.

I guess you can call me That Marshal Fanboy... 😜

Back