• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who are the best and worst sheep villagers and why 🐏

who are your favourite sheep?

• Total voters
Etoile, Vesta, Stella, annd Willow are my favorite sheeps! And I know Woolio is not part of this poll but he was pretty cool too. I could care less about Cashmere, Muffy, Curlos, and Timbra

Frita has a little special place in my heart because she gave me this gem of a screenshot in new leaf
Birthday.jpg

Note: made that birthday wish completely in jest, totally forgot about it, and then Frita reminded me

I also love Étoile, she's so pastel and cute. Pietro I used to hate but has grown on me a lot. Vesta I also like; the 2020 Bell Tree Fair made me appreciate both Vesta and Étoile more! Really pretty much all of the sheep villagers are great except for Cashmere who I suspect is actually a frog or toad in sheep's clothing 🤔

My favorite sheep is Willow!! She's a little bright but I love her expression and anime eyes, and I'd really love to have her in my town in the next AC game. Wendy, Stella, and Dom (who has some of the best expressions I've ever seen on a villager) are also all really cute, but there's not a lot of sheep I dislike honestly. They're a pretty solid villager species all around.

The worst sheep for me is Cashmere, easily. I just don't like any part of her design. Also not a big fan of Frita; her face is cute but there's no saving her from the burger and fries theming she has, even if you rescue her from the prison of the hotdog costume. I can roll with cute food aesthetics, but fast food has no visual appeal to me.

TIL i've been misgendering cashmere the entire time sorry girl. it's not my fault that you're so ugly 💙

I'm sorry but Etoile is my favourite. I just love her design, her pastel colour palette, and the little sprinkles in her wool.

It's a shame Cashmere doesn't live up to her adorable name.

I love the sheep! They are so round and cuddly! I wish they still had scarves instead of the shirts they wear in NH.

My top 3 favourite sheep are:

Willow: I know she's obnoxiously yellow but I love her little pouty :< face!

Etoile: Her pastel colours are just everything! Her whole theme is just perfect, at least to me :3

Pietro: I love the little heart eye and all his colours!

I'm so sorry Mog for not putting Vesta first, she is a cutie as well <3

I love Vesta~ Her lil' simple face makes her so cute! Stella is also a fabulous sheep~
I love Etolie's look too, and having Baabara has been a blast! It took a whole day of villager hunting and I decided to have her. Eunice looks really beautiful too!
I just wish their scarfs werent so bulky, it makes them with their clothing designs not the best. I think I used to really like Willow's design, but it's not something I've liked now.
The others are sadly meh DX

etoile is always living in head rent free 🥹😭🥹😭🥹😭💖💖💖 i have this affinity for pastel colors and starry stuff (and little twin stars is one of my favorite sanrio characters) so when i saw etoile for the first time in NL i was so in love with her 🥺 i wanted her SO BAD but I didn't have any amiibo reader thing before, so I would frequently visit dream towns in NL just to see her. i have this personal thing with saying "I saw her in a dream." in reference to me searching for etoile in dream towns and being happy whenever i'd run into her.

1708817698903.png

come ACNH I prayed she would come back and I was so so ecstatic when I saw her!! i screenshotted my first encounter with her in the campsite!! (time and date is wrong bc i time travelled lol). I'm always happy to see her my pastel baby 🥹🫶

1708817954413.png

okay enough etoile here are my other faves!!
- Willow: i love her sooo much her design is so cute and i love her eyes and pouty face! I have her on my current island and she is such a treat to see <3
- Vesta: mog's baby!! i love her too! i had her as a dreamie in NL, her bright face makes my days brighter 🥹 she is the embodiment of sunshine itself!
- Stella: She looks so simple but so happy with life!! i love her -w- face hehe another babieee

for my disliked sheep, i don't like cashmere and curlos that much sorry ;w; they're just not clicking for me 😭

Étoile reminds me of @skarmoury though, so she gets bonus points for that 🫶
XARAAAA you never fail to make me smile whenever you mention me in Etoile-related stuff 🥺💕 ur a big ray of sunshine ilyyy

Best: Dom
because i came across him while island hopping and now he's here forever. I didn't realize he was a Jock and it threw me off so bad, but then it just... grew on me? his face is so dumb it's cute
also i like pietro and etoile, cause clowns funny and stars cute.

As for least favourite... i think most of their designs are neat in their own way... but something about the way timbra's face is... it feel like she's judging me. she knows everything. she's like gretchen weiner.
which admittedly i love but also i just ???? girl stop judging me, youre a pinecone

also i think they need to make sheep small and round again, cause i don't like that they're... tall.
1708831868278.png

like look at this. round. give them back their scarves and make them just balls of wool!!! also don't give them chins just merge it into their wool pls

also i think they need to make sheep small and round again, cause i don't like that they're... tall.
View attachment 537741
like look at this. round. give them back their scarves and make them just balls of wool!!! also don't give them chins just merge it into their wool pls
for real why did they stretch and skinnify the sheep. we saw it happen to pikachu too. flatten them back down or so help me god

My favorite sheep have to be Etoile, Frita and (You're not going to believe this) Cashmere.

Etoile is perhaps the most popular Sanrio villager IIRC, and she comes from my favorite Sanrio brand Little Twin Stars.
Frita is a food villager, instant love.
Finally, roast me all you want but I'm straight up defending Cashmere. I never liked her before I tried her out in New Leaf, now she's a permanent resident in my island and you cannot convince me to evict her out!

Timbra. I like her colors.

I don't have a least favorite sheep. Even Cashmere and Curlos don't bother me.

Dom and Stella for me. Dom is really colorful and a really cool jock villager. Stella's color is very nice too.

I love the sheep villagers, and my favorite is Eunice! Honorable mentions are Étoile and Stella.

Here are my thoughts on each of the sheep villagers:

Baabra: She's cute. I like her purple horns and light blue wool.

Cashmere: I'm not a big fan of the puke green color or her facial expression.

Curlos: I like his coloring and his 3 mouth.

Dom: Something about him bothers me. I think it's his eyes and/or the little lines above them.

Étoile: I like her a lot. Her color scheme is super cute, and I like the specks of color mixed into her wool.

Eunice: My favorite. I had her in my town in the original Animal Crossing, and I've loved her ever since.

Frita: She has a fun and colorful design.

Muffy: I like her gothic appearance/color scheme and bright blue eyes.

Pietro: I'm not a huge clown fan, but he's really colorful. I love the color of his horns.

Stella: I just love her facial expression. She looks so cute and happy. Her color scheme is nice as well.

Timbra: I don't like her facial expression as much, but I still like her overall.

Vesta: She's cute. The all-white eyes and mouth are interesting.

Wendy: I love the color of her wool. She has a very content look on her face.

Willow: I like the yellow, but I don't like the hot pink as much. She's still cute overall though.

I had Baabara in ACWW and ACCF, and I grew to love her because she was the first villager to give me her photo. I also love Eunice because that was the name of someone who helped me a lot during my early childhood.

I'd say my favourites would be Eunice (because she shares a birthday with my dad), Vesta (because of her face) and Dom (because he's just a silly little guy).
This made me realise how much I actually like a lot of the sheep villagers, actually! They're all just silly little guys.
Except Cashmere. I don't like her at all.

Back