• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the best and worst pig villagers, and why? šŸ·

Who are your favourite piggies?

• Agnes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Boris

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Chops

• Cobb

• Curly

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Gala

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hugh

• Kevin

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Lucy

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Maggie

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pancetti

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Peggy

• Rasher

• Spork/Crackle

• Truffles

• Total voters

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
One last hurrah for envelope fundsā€” pretty sure pigs are the only species no oneā€™s made a thread for yet!

My favourite pig is Agnes! Sheā€™s always been one of my favourite sisterly villagers and Iā€™ve always liked her design, but sheā€™s especially special to me in New Horizons. I found her while island hopping with my now late kitty by my side sleeping, and she passed away just a few days later. Agnes is still on my island over 2 years later, and sheā€™s a permanent resident now. She reminds me of that time spent with my kitty and one of the last couple good days she had, and I canā€™t bear to let her go, even though that reminder hurts sometimes. Plus, I still think sheā€™s adorable and sheā€™s still one of my favourites, so Iā€™m happy to have her around. Sheā€™s just extra special to me now šŸ–¤

Maggie is an absolute cutie as well! She was one of my favourite returning villagers in the WA New Leaf update, and I think itā€™s a crime that I havenā€™t had her on my island yet. She has such a nice simplistically cute design, and gives off sweetheart vibes! Sheā€™s always reminded me of a gardener for some reason as well; I think her and Leif would be good friends! Iā€™m also fond of Gala and Hugh!

My least favourite pig is definitely Chops. I know heā€™s supposed to look elegantly royal or something, but to me heā€™s always just looked like heā€™s sick. Heā€™s such a sickly green/yellow colour, he doesnā€™t look like he feels well at all LOL. Iā€™m also not the biggest fan of Truffles and her hair/eyebrows, but I like her more than Chops. No offence to any Chops lovers!

Oh god, I don't think I could ever choose a favorite pig villager.. they are all so cute!!! (Maybe excluding some of them, don't remember all of their designs to be honest...)
I love what New Horizons did with the pigs! Their ear animations are too cute T_T
I think if I had to choose the TOP PIG it's probably Truffles

Apparently my only favorite one is Boris, I don't really care for the other pigs. But Boris in New Horizons had a big overhaul change that made me not like him anymore.

Agnes is my favourite pig villager for sure! I've always had a soft spot for her since NL. I can't recall if I actually brought her in to my NL town at some point, but I do recall doodling her way back then so she must've been somewhat relevant at the time. I know she sadly didn't become a dreamie, but I'd love to have her in a future game. I can't say if I'd want it to be permanent, but if she came to me I wouldn't pass it up and would enjoy the time that she'd spend on my island/town. :> Love her black, white and pink palette, and her markings are pretty neat!

My least favourite pig villager is Pancetti. I've said this for other villagers I've deemed as my least favourite, but she's got some strange human features such as her lips and hair, and her skin tone is giving fake tan I'm so sorry. Her makeup looks extremely overdone and maybe this is all intentional, but that won't change the fact that I dislike it. šŸ˜­

Favorite is Peggy, probably because of 'shweetie'.

Least favorite...probably Chops.

I chose Boris and Kevin. Boris because he is a boar, I guess. I like Kevin because his name is a playon word for Kevin Bacon and that his design reminds me of Swinub.

I like Maggie the most. Something about her design is really cute to me and I love her colors. Agnes is a close second and as for all the other pig villagers, nah not for me.

1000009548.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious by now who my favorite pig is lol. My least favorite is probably truffles as I don't like how evil she looks but my second least favorite is Pancetti idk I don't really like villagers with exaggerated make-up looks.

Boris has been my favorite for a few years now. Though likely unintentional, there are a number of aspects about him that make me think of actor Boris Karloff who, among many other roles in other films, famously portrayed Frankenstein's Monster in Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein, and the mummy Imhotep in The Mummy back in the 1930s for Universal Studios. His RV and house in New Leaf feature a theater seat, a big screen tv, popcorn, and speakers, all things fit for watching a movie, and Boris Karloff was obviously a film actor. You can also get a cup of tea item from his RV and Boris Karloff, a British gentleman, would take tea during breaks in filming and there are pictures of him drinking it while in the Frankenstein makeup. His house in New Horizons is ancient Egyptian, which obviously makes me think of The Mummy. I also like Boris' unique tusks, something the rest of the pigs lack, and I like to headcanon him as being a vampire; this also ties into Bela Lugosi, another actor, who portrayed Dracula in Universal Studios' 1931 film. He's a resident of my main horror themed town in New Leaf.

My second favorite is Cobb. I like to imagine him as a mad scientist who was affected by his experiments, which explains his green flesh and yellow eyes. This ties in well with his house's interior design in New Leaf; his house in New Horizons doesn't fit the bill as closely but can still sort of work since it's full of bookcases, scattered paper, and a workbench. He also happens to request a secret research lab for his home in both Happy Home Designer and the Happy Home Paradise DLC in New Horizons. He is also a resident of my main horror themed town in New Leaf and my headcanon is that he cobbled Stitches together Frankenstein style.

Chops is third. I like his design with the hair and luxurious moustache. Since he wore a Red Ringmaster's Coat in New Leaf, my headcanon is that he was the former ringmaster of my circus/magic show town before the mayor moved in to take his place. His homes in the games have pretty nice interior design as well. I had him as a resident of the circus town for a while before moving him out to make room for someone else, but I like to think he's off enjoying retirement or something and the townsfolk think highly of him.

Rasher is fourth. I love his scars and the amazing facial expressions he makes, as well as his Cranky personality. His house is a disaster in New Horizons, but that's fine by me since he wouldn't fit my island's theme anyway. He used to live in the circus/magic show New Leaf town as a carny but I replaced him eventually as well.

I also happen to like Agnes, Curly, and Pancetti and I appreciate Gala's floral head tattoos and Hugh's cool eyes.

My least favorite Pig villager is Truffles. Her design is simply the least appealing to me.

The Pig species has a pretty good number of nice designs.

Best:
Agnes - I had Agnes in my New Leaf town for a while so I love her based on good memories but she also just has a cute design. Pigs always get over represented as pink but black pigs are a thing too so I'm glad we got Agnes as the representation lol

Worst:
Boris - He just looks WAY too aggressive and his nostrils are really really big.
Truffle - Just a bad combination of the pinpoint eyes, the eyebrows, and the hair style.
Kevin - Same eye problem as Truffle and I'm also not really feeling the freckles here.

There are so many great pigs and they are definitely a species that had grown on me.

Maggie I really adore, though Agnes might be tied with her. Iā€™ve thought about moving both of them back to my island someday.

But I also have come to like Lucy a lot, and something about Curly is very cute to me. Rasher has a cute quirky appeal too, and Kevin and Hugh are two easy to love villagers as well.

I really like how the pigsā€™ design looks, with their cute little tummys. šŸ„°.

IMG_7625.png

I like Hugh because he's blue. I also like Agnes and Rasher. I'm not a fan of many pigs...

432462384_769700068457677_7705708515631673105_n.jpg
428611818_755800323180985_3673287167418235165_n.jpg

419892603_735136055247412_8759305169731088479_n.jpg
397888772_696427135784971_6436412431101184121_n.jpg

342651179_221361140507935_3874835982572548225_n.jpg

I am a fan of many pigs as you can see(I have Spork,Kevin Bacon,Curly,Gala and Peggy on my islands).I'd have more of 'em if I could.They're one of my favorite species in the game because their appearance is fun and very cartoon-like.I like pretty much all of them.

I voted for Cobb as well, for the same reason mentioned above. I feel like he is a secret mad scientist who tried to give life to a Frankenmonster and it backfired on him.

I also voted for Agnes, but I don't have a least favorite because I don't really have much experience with pigs. They all seem pretty cute to me though

My favorite pig is Maggie. I find her very cute, she has pretty colors and a funny mouth. I won't take her to my island though because she's not one of my favorite villagers, but she really has a great design! My least favorite might be Truffles. I really don't like her look, but that's personal. Overall, I'm not a big fan of this species, but some are cool, like Boris.

Agnes is actually probably my favorite Sisterly/Uchi in general, so definitely her. Gala is a cutie too, I love her flower and simple piggy appearance. :) Honestly, Rasher is one of my least favorite villagers in general so I'd say he's the worst. Truly this is only because when I was a kid and played the gamecube Animal Crossing, he was a villager in my first town, and I wasn't quite ready for him to be so nasty šŸ˜­ I honestly don't remember any specific instances other than his dialogue being very rough which, as many know, was a bit rougher back then haha... the stigma of him scaring me as a kid has stuck with him for me, so I still keep him out of any town I have. Aside from him though, I can't say I hate any of the pigs, though there are some (Spork) I'm not the biggest fan of.

The best pig is the one spinning horizontally over an open flame with a juicy apple in its mouth. šŸ˜‹ The worst is all of 'em! No piggies allowed! I will not answer John Pork's call. āŒšŸ·šŸ“ž

Back