• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who are the best and worst sheep villagers and why 🐏

who are your favourite sheep?

• Total voters

seliph

free palestine
Bells
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
(this is for you @mogyay)

who are your favourite and least favourite sheep villagers, and why?

my favourite is absolutely vesta, her little happy face is so cute and i love how she kind of looks ghostly/halloweeny but in an adorable way. i also love her because she reminds me of mog :lemon:

i also love willow, she's kind of obnoxiously bright but i have a soft spot for her since she was in my first town. she's also just cute and i like her bright pink horns. i've grown fond of pietro too even though i used to hate him, i will probably never have him in my town or on my island but he's silly looking and kind of a meme so he makes me laugh.

my least favourite is a controversial one but i don't like muffy at all. i'm not a fan of most purples, and her eyes just don't do it for me. i also don't really like cashmere... why that murky green with that soft blue idk. i love both of those colours but the way nintendo put them together was a weird choice. plus his eyes are too high up and too close together.

*we will not tolerate any vesta slander on this thread

Absolutely Vesta, she is just so adorable 🥰

She is the only sheep villager I have had on my island and definitely the best sheep ever 🐏❤️

My top 3 favourite sheep are:

1. Vesta
Vesta is such a darling. Her name is based around the Roman goddess of the hearth (fireplace) but I like to think that she is based around the Golden Fleece in the Greek myth. She was in my mythical town in NL and enjoyed her a lot. I also like how her eyes glow.

2. Muffy
Goth queen Muffy! She was in my NL town as well and I loved her for her rich taste in the roccoco series. She's a black sheep and a sisterly, which is fitting. Speaking of witches, Muffy sort of reminds me of one and I hope I see a collectible of her soon 👀

3. Pietro
Creepy clown? Yes. Even though I hate clowns irl for some reason I like Pietro. His colourful aesthetic is sort of appealing despite my hatred of clowns. He is perfect in a Halloween/horror town as well. I've never been able to get him into my town/island bt he is on the waiting list. Did I mention that I hate clowns? Yes, I do...but not Pietro.

(omg i love u)

LONG LIFE QUEEN VESTA !!!!!!!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

i could write a dissertation on how vesta is the greatest ac villager of all time, she is just best friend and soul mate (also i know this is a nh thread but i literally pay like £3 a month for the past 3 years just to have her follow me around in pocket camp aaaaa)

my 2nd fave villager of all time is stella🥺 i always have vesta and stella as neighbours in my town and they bring me such comfort and joy, they're so warm

cashmere however ruins the sheep name , gross

This was actually kinda hare to narrow down because I like several of the sheep villagers but here's my top three:
1. Étoile
I just really like her colors and her pie cut eyes

2. Eunice
She looks a little basic or simple but I think that's part of her charm.

3. Dom
I like how silly his eyes look and his kinda psychedelic aesthetic

My worst is probably cashmere as I really don't like pretty much everything to do with her face. The color, the wide creepy smile, the half lid eyes. And tbh I don't really like vesta either. Sorry '>_>

I do love Vesta. I have her and Pietro in my town. I've had Pietro in my NL and NH town, so he's up there for favorites, but I forgot to vote for him here.

I honestly love all of the sheep except for Curlos and Cashmere, but I think my favourite is Frita! The idea of a fast food-themed sheep is super cute to me, and I like the warm colours used in her design! She reminds me a little bit of autumn as well because of how warm her design is. She’s such a cutie patootie.
IMG_5901.png

This is a big contrast to how I used to feel about him, but Pietro is one of my main favourites as well. I used to hate him in New Leaf, and I honestly don’t even know why. I hated him so much that I swore to reset my town if he ever moved in LMAO. I don’t know if I would‘ve actually gone through with it or not, so I’m kinda glad that he never moved in and I didn’t have to find out xjsidnhd. I still wasn’t a big fan of him when New Horizons came out, but I didn’t hate him as much as I used to anymore, and I even ended up softening up to him a lot after a convo my best friend and I had after I ran into him while island hopping. I eventually changed my mind about not wanting him on my island, ran into him again while island hopping a couple months later, invited him, and he’s now one of my faves! I honestly love his colourful clown design a lot, and he taught me my last villager-taught reaction I needed, so he’s special to me because of that now. 💜 I really don’t know what little me had against him LOL, but I’m glad I changed my mind. His interior design is actually horrendous, though.

Vesta is also such a sweetie! I’ve yet to have her in New Horizons (a crime I know, sorry mog 💔), but there’s something about her that makes it hard not to be fond of her. She’s just so friend-shaped. I love her little •ᴗ• face. Truly a 10/10 sheep!

I’m also a big big fan of Étoile, Stella, Eunice and Muffy! But honestly like I said, I love all of the sheep except for Curlos and Cashmere. Étoile reminds me of @skarmoury though, so she gets bonus points for that 🫶

324925521_546939760667598_5835225703149608312_n.jpg

Dom was the starter jock on my first ACNH island and my favorite sheep in the game.I wish I had places for Curlos,Stella,Pietro and Frita but I guess there's always the next game.

I voted for way too many. The truth is I think a majority of the sheep are pretty stinking cute. Just had Muffy come to my campsite and was reminded how much I love her. My island has been without a sisterly for a while, so may have to have her come join my island in the near future (didn’t have time to play the move in game with her in the campsite).

Wendy is a seriously underrated peppy!

To my infinite regret, Vesta, my first sheep villager and first normal, who I think is just adorable, I just didn’t bond with.

I’ve also loved the look of willow since basically I first got the game, but somehow never gotten her to move in. She came to the campsite once and literally ran out the clock choosing the wrong villagers to replace. Even though I do not really like the snooty personality much, someday, somehow, she’s moving to Wailea!

(I have her amiibo, but I just don’t like using amiibo as much as I like finding the villagers through island hopping.)

My favorite Sheep villager is definitely Pietro. I like clown aesthetics and I love Pietro's vibrant, colorful design. He's been my next door neighbor in my main New Leaf town for ages.

My second favorite Sheep is Muffy, but honestly, it's kind of weird. I had her a few times in New Leaf in different towns but, both times, I eventually tired of her and replaced her. This isn't that common of an occurrence for me with villagers.

Frita and Timbra are okay, but I don't like them that much compared to a lot of other villagers out there. I don't really care about any of the rest of the Sheep villagers.

Vesta my beloved. I also love Stella a lot and Dom, I've never had him on my island before but he's so cute!

Oh I forgot to add my least favorite, I used to clown on Pietro but maybe I've been too hard on him, I don't think I've seen him at all yet in NH so I don't have strong feelings but he and Frita probably have my least favorite designs.

Last edited:
My favorite sheep villagers are Frita, Muffy, Curlos, Dom, Willow, Pietro, Stella, Eunice, Vesta, Étoile, and Wendy.

Baabara and Timbra are alright, too, and they have decent designs, but I don't really like Cashmere that much. She looks like one of the Koopas from Super Mario Bros., but uglier, and she wouldn't move out of my town in Population Growing.

OOOOOH... This one is a hard one. I really like the colour scheme of Etoile, but I also am amused by the facial expressions that Dom makes when I see him.

I was quite sad when Etoile lost to Vesta during our vote that we did to get a new villager collectible. Though, it seems to be a repeat in the poll, as I can see Vesta is in the lead again

I was quite sad when Etoile lost to Vesta during our vote that we did to get a new villager collectible. Though, it seems to be a repeat in the poll, as I can see Vesta is in the lead again
it seems the forum thinks vesta is simply the besta

Dom, Eunice, and Baabara are my favorites. Dom is expressive, Eunice is just a cute little ball of lint, and Baabara is pretty.
Timbra I find creepy.

Dom, Stella, and Étoile are my favorite sheeps. Dom is my ac birthday twin. Stella is just awesome. And Étoile is always friendly.

Back