• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are the best (and worst) deer villagers and why? 🦌

Best villager?

• Beau

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Bruce

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Diana

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Deirdre

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Erik

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Fuchsia

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Lopez

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Bam

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Fauna

Votes: 33 42.3%
  • Zell

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I have Diana right now and have grown to like her a lot after initially not being interested in her. There are a lot of good clothes to gift her, her house is great (Farewell is her song), and she has the education hobby, so it's fun to see her out reading or with her magnifying glass.

She is one of the subtypes that doesn't respond to all the reactions though, and she never smiles when I sit next to her like my other villagers lol

Beau was my third villager and I liked him a lot as well.

EfAB83QU4AATK2j

I like Deirdre,Beau,Erik and Fauna with Deirdre being my favorite because she's sassy and has a nice house.

My three favorite are Fauna, Deidre and Diana. They have a nice look! First one reminds me of little Bambi if you know the Disney movie. Deidre is a little bit strange with her lipstick but she's cute as well, and Diana is just so pretty! My favorite male deer could be Erik, but actually I don't really like males from this specie: first because almost none of them are actually deers. They are... something else. They have horns too but they don't live in the forest of Europe (Idk how to express myself correctly here, I mean most of them are not 'basic' deer but another specie for example an antelope) and the only deer (you can see it at his horns) is Bam which I dislike because that blue... no.

Fun fact, at first, I thought some of them (Fuchsia to be honest) were actually dogs. She looks like chihuahua, no? Or just I'm strange haha

It’s hard for me to decide what deer I like best. While they’re all cool in their own regard, Beau’s bright color makes me happy haha. It’s a recurring theme for me that pleasant colors will always win out. Fauna and Erik are super cute as a ship if I ever do a couple town, but Beau wins out aesthetically haha.

I really love the deer villagers so its hard to say but my favourites would be probably Fuchsia and Diana and my least favourite is Fauna (don't come for me). Her house is really plain and boring and I really dont like her cold eyes. I wish they just gave her pupils and I'd probably like her a lot more

My favorite Deer is Deirdre since I like her design well enough and absolutely love her house's interior design with all the Autumn scenery since Autumn is my favorite season.

Deer is a really good species that I enjoy most of, since it includes other stuff like an elk and various types of antelope. Bruce, Diana, Erik, Lopez, and Zell are all great. Fauna is good, if a bit plain. Fuchsia's pretty neat but maybe a bit too strikingly vibrant for me.

My least favorite is definitely Chelsea from New Leaf and Pocket Camp, but if we're just talking about the ones present in New Horizons, it'd probably be Bam because he just seems the least interesting.

They're all so cute! This is hard.

Favorite: Diana. She's pastel and cute. Plus, I've had her since NL and I've grown incredibly fond of her.
Least favorite: Erik. No particular reason other than I like his design the least out of them all. He's still cute but on a scale he's at the bottom.

There are a lot of good ones, but Zell is my favorite and I'm so happy he was my original camper. I'll probably never let him leave, because he's also a top favorite Smug type.

Fuchsia is the worst. Oof that color pallet.

I'm not seeing much love for Bam here, but this is some fierce competition. Bam is adorable. I've had all these deer on my islands and they are all pretty great. Fuchsia's house is pink and I mostly hate pink, but I even liked her. They're all lovely and have great designs. The coloring on Lopez is just exquisite and perfect for a smug. And Zell's house is to die for.

Fauna was the first villager to give me her photo so she's extra special to me.

D9C6BBA8-D87E-47EC-AC40-4252D0060CF3.gif

deers are my favourite animal both in-game and irl so this is an impossible question for me aha. in my eyes, they’re all amazing and i love them very, very much but right now, my top favourites would have to be fauna, beau, fuchsia, deirdre, bam and bruce! i’ve currently got 3 of them on my island (beau, fuchsia and deirdre) with beau being one of my all time favourite villagers since my new leaf days. fuchsia is absolutely amazing and even though i initially wasn’t that fond of her, deirdre is really growing on me, too, and i like having her around!

imo, none of the deers are bad at all but my least favourites probably have to be lopez and erik - they’ve always just sort of blended into the background for me and even though i still love them, i like the other deers, more. :’>

Aww I love the deer and would totally have four of them on my island if I could. Deirdre and Erik are probably my top favorites, with Beau and Fauna close behind.

My least favorite is Fuchsia -- she is just. So bright. So blindingly pink.

I know it's an unpopular point-of-view, but I've never really cared that much for the deer villagers. The only deer villager I've ever had in New Leaf was Bruce, and although I love his home interior in NL, I just can't accept him as a cranky villager when looks so much like a smug. My favorite is probably just Fauna, because of her simple design. She looks like a perfectly acceptable normal villager... and that's the best I can say for the deer.

My least favorite is definitely Deirdre. She's one of my least favorite villagers in general, too. Something about her design just rubs me the wrong way. While I still owned New Horizons, I had Beau in my town.. and I really didn't like him at all due to the new lazy personality dialogue in that game. He's my second least-favorite deer, now.

I love all of the deer villagers I don’t think that there is a bad deer villager. Personally I love Bruce because we have the same birthday so he is currently on my island. Also Deirdre is my favorite sister Lee villager. I have Bam and Diana as amiibos and they’re adorable I also just got Erik’s amiibo. I think they should make more deer villagers

Lopez is definitely my fave. Had him move in via the campsite, really adored him.

Least fave is probably Deirdre. It's the lipstick, I think...

Diana is my favorite. She is adorable and sweet, especially for a snooty. Her soft voice is just the cutest. I also really like Fuschia. I know her color pallette isn't the best with the yellow bangs, but she is really sweet. Beau is also adorable.

My least favorite is actually Erik. I know he is popular, but there is just something about him that isn't for me.

Back