• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager pictures do you have and how did you get them?

bubblemilktea

messy shopaholic
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
ど
For me, I've received Diana's, Merengue's, and Julian's pictures, and I got them when they sent me a letter when they moved away.

Sadly I don't have their pictures anymore because I forgot to have my sister hold my stuff before I resetted my town. :(

In Azalea i have:
Mitzi, Apple, Stinky, Willow, Rolf, Muffy, Lopez, Vesta, Freya & Stitches :)
Only missing Bluebears..

I got Mitzi's, Apple's, Willow's, Rolf's, Muffy's, Lopez', Vesta's & Freya's normally
i bought Stinky & Stitches, but plan to get them normally too

I got them all from errands

I have like 4 Marshal pictures, maybe more. He just keeps giving them to me xD I also got Diana's after I brought her medicine every day while she was sick, and Marina sent me hers in a letter after she visited my home. I feel like I'm forgetting a few

I have Fang, Julian x2, Freya, Skye, Bluebear, Bud, Simon x2, Ribbot x2, Gladys, Sylvia x2 and Francine's picture! All the duplicates, beside Julian's, I got after they moved. Julian sent me another picture in the mail randomly. I still don't know how that happened but I'm not complaining! The others I got by giving my villagers rare beetles or fish when they asked for it.

I have Dizzy, Sydney, Maelle, Carmen, Static, Mira, O'Hare, and Quillson from them giving them to me. I also have Fang's (bought), Skye (a gift from a friend), and um.. I can't remember anymore, eh.

I've got Peck's, Marina's, Julian's, and Olivia's. I had Flora's and Stitches's but I accidentally left them in my old town when I was resetting. ><
Peck gave me his, mayorkiyo gave me Julian's when he moved out and I gave him back to her, and the rest gave me their pics as moving out gifts. I'm so happy I still have Marina's. <3

I have Kyle's (2), Pekoe's, Marshal's (2), Rory's (2), Pierce's, Tammy's, and Hamphrey's, if I'm not forgetting anyone

Kyle, Rory and Pierce's pics were given to me through letters. Then I received Kyle's 2nd pic when he moved away on accident ;-; Pekoe and Marshal's were because I gave them furniture and perfect fruit. I got Tammy and Hamphrey's pics when they moved away :c

I have Lyman's, Velma's, and Hans's. I only remember how I got Hans's pic. It was his goodbye present.

I got Biskit's Pic twice, and I have Chevre's, Mira's and Ribbot's as well. They were all kind of surprises because I never really thought I was being exceptionally nice to these particular villagers. Biskit's was the first picture I got, he just mailed it to me out of the blue one day, and I remember I got Mira's after getting signatures for her, I hear that's one of the higher priority quests that boost friendship a lot.

I have pictures of Marshal, Dizzy, Genji, Maple, Benjamin, Bunnie, Stinky, Shari, Zell, Soleil and Baabara. Most of them I got them because I was playing on April Fool's day. But I got Marshal, Genji, and Maple's through doing errands for them. Marshal, Soleil Stinky, Baabara, and Zell also sent me pictures in the mail when they left. :')

i have melba's from when she moved away (baby, come back) and fang's from running errands for him (i gave him an electric guitar and it sealed the deal, apparently)

I have Curly, Clay and Zell pic. Sadly, all of them is from the letter they sent after moving out.

Ones I've achieved through friendships are:
Merengue and Stitches x3
Merengue when she moved and Stitches when I did the signatures, got him something, and when he moved away lol

I should be getting Diana's and Marshal's soon as they keep barging into my house lol

Last edited:
I have Midge x4 and Annalise x2 who still live in my town. Goose, Peanut, and Blanche gave me theirs when they moved away.

I'm still waiting for many other villagers pictures
>_> Julian and Frita I'm looking at you.

For some reason Goose really loves my mayor... He has given eight pictures. Eight! x_x

So for all of my pictures...
Anicotti (3), Pekoe (4), Broffina (3), Gaston (5), Fang (1), Renee (2), Goose (8), Barold (3), Big Top (2), Graham (2), Leonardo (4)

My villagers are really narcissistic.

Most of the time I got their pictures by doing errands, but I also got pictures from villagers who are moving away ;~; *misses Renee, Leonardo, and Gaston so much*

Last edited:
I wont mention the ones I got from April Fools..
I got one from Eugene from doing something for him, but I forgot what.
Walt gave me 2 of his pictures from doing requests for him, like Eugene.
I got Willow's picture because she moved away.. ;; please come back

I have pictures from Olivia, Gladys, Lobo, Mitzi, Blaire, Cookie, Mira, Resetti, and Don.

I haven't gotten any yet, but I do expect to get Filbert's or Coco's soon.

Back