• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you ever get a villager via Streetpass?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
It's very possible that this can happen, and it unfortunately happened to me. I got multiple streetpass tags back in 2016 and I unfortunately have gotten a villager this way, I think said villager was Annalise. She moved out eventually.

Pretty sure this is how I got Rasher back in the day. I remember being greatly displeased.

Nope, I think my town was always full. However, I did get at least one the other annoying way where you just visit someone's town that has recently had a move out. It was my friend, though. I believe at least two of my villagers also moved to her that way, oops!

I never received a villager through Streetpass. However, I did give away a villager to someone else through Streetpass.

I don't think I ever knew this was possible! Or if I did, I completely forgot about it. So I have no clue if I've gotten a villager from streetpass, but probably.

Not from street pass, but I did get a few from other player's voids.
Sorry, Buck! I just don't find you cute :(

I didn’t know it was possible to get a villager through street pass. I’m pretty sure I didn’t because It was very rare that I would find someone to street pass with.

I'm pretty sure I remember it, yeah! I recall a town being mentioned that I had no recollection of visiting. can't remember which villager exactly, but none who stood out majorly

Yes, several times, although it's been so long, I don't exactly remember who. I believe it was a penguin.

Nope and I'm glad I did not because there might be a case of getting an unwanted villager.

I think I might have? I remember a long time ago I got eloise as a random move in, her house had a few of bugs already as decor in her house, and I think a different shirt? so she definitely had come from somebody

I didn't even know that was even possible. I have received villagers from people coming over to my town with WIFI, but not from StreetPass.
Yikes.
It's a good thing that I rarely ran into people with ACNL. Just Tomodachi Life.

probably i can't remember, but they are either from streetpass or from people visiting and/or me visiting someone else's town. is there even away to tell which method they came from?

i just noticed i only have 9 villagers and melba moved out from all my time traveling trying to find 200+ turnip price (still unsuccessful btw 😭 ) i guess someone new will probably move in soon from all the towns i've been visitings recently for this event.

Yes, I got Klaus this way! It was actually pretty funny because he would show me all these rude letters he got from the mayor of the town he came from.

I have. I wasn’t too thrilled about it either unless it ended up being a villager I liked.

I did, and that's how I got Tangy in the first place! But she wasn't the only villager I got through streetpass. Canberra (who moved out years ago) and Kitt were also the ones who moved into my town.

Back