• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you ever get a villager via Streetpass?

I got Cranston from a pre-owned Japanese language New Leaf town once, someone else had him in her town, before I got the same Nintendo 3DS, which originally belonged to that person. The player's name was ミズキ (Mizuki), and her town was called GIFT, in all-caps.

Neither the villager's house placement in my third town, Palmdale, nor the villager himself was bad. I tried to keep him in that town, for as long as possible, knowing I would never be able to get any more villagers from Streetpass again.

He eventually moved out, but I didn't care, as he isn't really one of my dream villagers. At least I have his picture from the April Fool's event last year.

And then I got Diva, one of my old villagers from my first town, she moved to the same Japanese town of GIFT.
I have a personal vendetta against her, she is one of my most hated villagers ever, and I don't ever want to have to deal with her again, as I already had her in Funland, then Pastelia, and then in Palmdale, so I reset GIFT, and never played in the Japanese language New Leaf game again, nor did I make a new town, after that.

Back