• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many different New Leaf towns have you had?

How many different New Leaf towns have you had?

Votes: 15 32.6%

Votes: 9 19.6%

Votes: 7 15.2%

Votes: 6 13.0%

Votes: 5 10.9%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Four towns!
I don't remember well the names of my previous 3 towns, but I'm pretty sure the first one was called "Disney" and the second or third "Jewelland".
"Jewelland" was actually supposed to be "Jewel Land" but it was too long, this name is inspired by one of my favorite cartoons from when I was a child: Jewelpet💕
The nickname I use in all games for my characters(Ruby) is inspired by the mascot of the show:

GEqCqV4.png

When I grew up I discovered that Jewelpets are a product of Sanrio, which is why they are so damn cute🥹💖
My current town created in 2017 is Moonleaf!

three! i've never reset, i just have three copies of the game. one from the original release date, one from a year after, and one from last year: new york, fiore and lakewood.

I'm still playing my fifth town, Bell Tree. The rest are retired as Dream Towns. My grandson gave me his town (Novaria) in 2016, after he introduced me to New Leaf and I kept borrowing his town and DS while he was in school. That was the year I bought my first 3DS. So I almost completely tore that town down, except for the villagers.

My second town, Elenrast, is my pride and joy. When I look at it I am awed that I had that kind of creativity. My consequent towns seem very plain in comparison, though I still like them all.

After not playing NL for several years, last year I decided to "finish" Wagtales and Bell Tree. Since Bell Tree will never be a Dream town, I may continue to add to it. I'm currently waiting for the stingy sisterly villagers to give me the PWP's I want. Specifically, the hot spring. :rolleyes: I have a big empty space that I am planning to make into a secluded hideaway with the hot spring as the centerpiece.

Many...MANY! Instead of a re-start, I'd just buy another cartridge. I bought all the consoles I could find that were different and/or unique. I play every day and start a new town on the first day of each year. Sometimes I have to wipe an old town to continue this weirdness but, currently, there are around 30 just sitting on the shelf and 3 getting attention daily.

Four towns!
I don't remember well the names of my previous 3 towns, but I'm pretty sure the first one was called "Disney" and the second or third "Jewelland".
"Jewelland" was actually supposed to be "Jewel Land" but it was too long, this name is inspired by one of my favorite cartoons from when I was a child: Jewelpet💕
The nickname I use in all games for my characters(Ruby) is inspired by the mascot of the show:

Oh, I visited Moonleaf yesterday! It's beautiful and I just ordered 80 lucky clovers to use as paths because I saw them in your town. Great idea!

i've only had one :) i want to restart to fix my mayor's name but at this stage it's a cute lil memory box of some great years of fun. it'd be a shame to lose all of it.

Oh, I visited Moonleaf yesterday! It's beautiful and I just ordered 80 lucky clovers to use as paths because I saw them in your town. Great idea!
Thank you so so much Nenya🥹 I visited Elenrast some time ago and I replied you in the dream address thread to tell you how I loved your town! I also discovered the music was that of 4 am, so wonderful💖

I had two towns when I used to play lots of NL.
When I made my first town it was around the same time I got the game for Christmas. I think it was 2018. I forgot what I named my town but I knew I used to play on it a lot. And then this one time I discovered save editing and I tried to edit the save file for my town so I could get more Bells and whatever furniture I wanted. That corrupted my town, unfortunately...
...which lead to the creation of Circley, which I renamed to Cartoras after I became capable of save editing safely. I remember this town slightly better than with my first one. I know Bill (a Westward Island resident) was in it, and I know being able to summon amiibo RVs using a homebrew application. In fact, one time I used it to have Zucker move into Circley/Cartoras. And then, on the day I was supposed to see him, my N2DS got donated.
So those are my two towns, all of which I have no access to.

I only had two. One was very short lived which only lasted at least a week before I ended up resetting and having a town that's approaching 10 years of age next year.

Just one and I can't really fathom resetting lol. I did max out all four houses though, so that's the closest I come I guess?

i have two towns! if i knew about resetting for different maps and such earlier i would've but i learned too late once i already invested too much time into my town. i made do with what i had anyways. my 2nd town was my storage town used for trading since my main town was fully decorated and i ran out of space to store things.

Back