• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did any of your beloved villagers move out on you?

Ananas Dragon

fuit gummi
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Father's Day Carnation
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Lily
Is there a villager you desperately wish would've stayed, but they moved away?

I think Bob and possibly Diana moved away from my New Leaf town. I can't remember, it was one of them, and it really hurts. They were with me for over 5 years and I deeply cherished them ☹️

Marshal also left me but he's probably on the cover of a magazine now, so that's on him. 😒 The least he could do is send me some bells. Or streetpass silver.

luckily no!! my favorites in new leaf were Bunnie, Lolly and Ankha. They're all still at their locations :) Had a couple of unwanted villagers move in though -_- but it's ok they will perish in due time

Only one, which was Mira. I replaced her with Cherry but she really wasn't working for me. So I eventually got Mira back, in the same spot where she originally was.

luckily no!! my favorites in new leaf were Bunnie, Lolly and Ankha. They're all still at their locations :) Had a couple of unwanted villagers move in though -_- but it's ok they will perish in due time
The golden axe works wonders for such cases! /j

Dear Isabelle, I do not condone violence. I am referring to giving unwanted villagers a golden axe as incentive to move out. Anyone claiming I am referencing acts of violence will face legal action. And my axe /j. As the mayor of the town of Berry I would never say inappropriate and violent things.

I literally opened my game today to see that Daisy decided to move away. 🙁
I wasn't close to her, but I never got a chance to form that friendship. She looks like such a cute pup❣️

Luckily no, I was careful enough to still have my beloved NL villagers as of now. Whenever I check up my NL town, I always TT to the day before I stop playing to make sure no one moves out.

I think I've said this more than once during this event, but yes. Pate moved away back when I didn't know how move outs work. She was my friend..

Surprisingly no! I was afraid that Rasher would be long gone when I popped back in for the event but he's still here🥰 and so are a couple of my other forgotten faves like Marshal, Bunnie, Benedict and wolf link!

BUNNIE!!

I was absolutely devastated when I once turned on my game and my favourite character, Bunnie, had moved away without me knowing.

I guess I hadn’t checked enough my villagers or noticed she was wanting to move :<

I don't think so! I remember getting surprised once by a villager I was just okay with, but then since I was aware they could do that I started using certain routines and talking to all my favourites regularly just to make sure it didn't happen haha. I don't miss things like that mechanic, or resetting against the random move-in locations at all...

BOB!!!! Bob is one of my favorite cat villagers. I miss him very much. Every time I hear K.K. Ragtime, I think of him.

This has only happened to me in Wild World (not New Leaf), but last May, Bob moved out on me. I thought I’d convinced him to stay, but the next time I went on the game, he sent me a goodbye letter. I’m still upset about it because I’ll probably have to get every other villager in the game in my town before he comes back.

Back