• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager pictures do you have and how did you get them?

I have Apple, Graham, Rodney, Hamlet, Diva and Drake. I got them by doing favors like bringing them perfect fruit and running errands. I did have pics for villagers that left my town but they aren't out once they leave.

7 villagers of mine have moved out, but not one gave me their picture :| I even had max. friendship with Curt and he still didn't mail me a picture. (Well, 3 villagers are on main street, so 8 villagers have moved out...but for the love of god I can't remember who the 8th one is >.<)

I got Pashmina, Rudy, and Lily's pic by giving them furniture :p

Last edited:
Apparently I need to try harder. I feel like I'm very close with Fang (he sends me a lot of random letters, but no pictures), and I might be getting there with Coco and possibly Gloria (though we don't talk much these days because I can never find her). But so far, no pictures.

Really, I've never been too good at getting pictures, and I don't know why. In Wild World, the only one I got was Whitney, and I had to try for ages for that one. If there's one pic I can guarantee I'll get in New Leaf, it's her.

I now also have Anchovy's pic. I found a lost book today that turned out to be his, and he gave me his picture for returning it.

I have:

Merengue, Cheri, Blanche, Skye, and Bruce- live in my town now, got for favors and petitions and the like.
Goldie, Kyle, Pompom, Egbert, Cube, Curly- used to live in my town, got either from running errands or sent when they moved out.
Felicity, Stitches, Marshal, Anicotti, Keaton, Gaston, Ava, Quilson, Ruby, Pekoe, and Snake- got via trades with other players. I'm trying to collect all the pictures!
Oh, and I have Jingle's as well. :D

Right now I have Muffy,Stinky,Marshal, and Kevins pictures, I got them from doing favors for them. I think Kevins picture came in the mail. I also have Katies and Jingles if they count :p
I'd like my other neighbors pictures and also K.K.'s.

Last edited:
I have Henry's pic. (A gift from a friend )

From April Fools I received: Apple's, Bianca's, Ch?vre's, Fauna's, Flora's, Hamlets and Sydney's pics. c:

I genuinely earned Diana's and Bam's pics. (By doing requests) I have yet to get Erik's pic. :c

Back