• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you had a villager leave and it crushed your soul?

Yes, Cherry! She is my fav uchi villager, some years ago i got her, and one day i day travelled to make a villager i didn't like leave, but who left was Cherry, she sent me her pic and said goodbye, i was super sad because she sent me a letter once saying how she was proud of me, and that one letter almost made me cry. I currently have her and i hope she never leaves this time!

in one of my first towns when i was younger, teddy left and i nearly deleted my town out of sadness lol

a few years ago Guillson left my acnl town after my time travel hijinks. that crushed me. I cried, I loved him very very much and thought he deserved better than what his reputation is. I haven't got him on my anch island but I want to get him again to honour how much I loved him before.

Just happened recently :confused: Didn't play new leaf for just a few days and when I came back, Drago was gone. I thought it was so cool to have a dragon villager. Pretty disappointed that despite obsessively talking to villagers everytime I play, no one warned me it was going to happen.

Back in like early 2016, I had a town with all of my "dreamies" and I had completed pretty much every goal in-game that I had set out to do. I was getting kind of bored of the game in general, and was contemplating resetting my town. I think Mira moving away was the straw that broke the camel's back, LOL. I love her design, AND her house was in a super cool spot! (This was before the Welcome Amiibo update that would allow paths to completely control where villagers move in)

What's more heartbreaking is that the "sell your town for millions of bells when resetting" update was announced like 2 months after I bit the bullet 😔

Back