• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villager personality do you have the most?

Apollo (cranky), Octavian (cranky), Marina (normal), Coco (normal), Zucker (lazy), Moe (lazy),
Ankha (snooty), Genji (jock), Carmen (peppy), Katt (uchi).

So basically it's a tie between cranky, lazy, and normal villagers (two of each).

At one point I had 4 peppy villagers (Rosie, Agent S, Gabi, Flora). Now Flora's gone and Rosie's going to move soon, so I just have to get rid of Gabi now. Agent S is staying forever. :]

Right now I have two lazies, but that doesn't matter. You need more than one of a personality to have a full town, right? And besides, I love lazies.

I haven't had a normal in weeks and I haven't had an uchi in MONTHS. Makes me regret getting Shari to move out, she was one of the best and only providers of PWP I ever had.

I have three snooties >__<
just when Olivia moved out, Ankha moved in lol ~

I like them though !! * U *

Aand apparently three normals as well xD
Though I kind of want two of them to leave ; A ;

Last edited:
Laaaaazy.

Got three of them xD
Oozie, Filbert and Stitches :3
Oozie is my sister's baby, and Filbert & Stitches are my long time babies from WW x)
(I still have Stitches in WW, but Filbert left a loooong time ago due to me forgettin to check on him ONE day ;___; )

Laaaaazy.

Got three of them xD
Oozie, Filbert and Stitches :3
Oozie is my sister's baby, and Filbert & Stitches are my long time babies from WW x)
(I still have Stitches in WW, but Filbert left a loooong time ago due to me forgettin to check on him ONE day ;___; )

I had Filbert in WW. He once wrote "I'm a hammer!" in a letter to me, and that's what I'll always remember him by. ^u^

I have 3 smug omg and 2 cranky. Static and Vic are my babies.:cool: I haven't had jock or uchi in a while. Kid Cat moved and Muffy moved too I was so sad.

I've got 3 Peppies (Cookie, Bunnie and Felicity) and two Smugs (Marshal and Julian)
My Sister has four Peppies though! Bunnie, Carmen, Chrissy and Pinky (^ω^)

I have two snootys [Tiffany and Anelise], two lazies [Filbert and Cranston] and two normals [Rhonda and Pango]. I also have one grump [Gruff] one smug [Marshal] one uuchi [Frita]. I haven't had an genki or jock in a bit.

Back