• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite nickname a villager has given you?

Aerith

Avian Maiden
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I don't remember if villagers did this in past games (despite playing them), but I do remember growing more fond of my villagers in New Leaf once they had bestowed a nickname upon me. My favorite is probably 'Wonder L' from Cranston, because it's the sort of strange compliment I expect from a lazy villager. What about yours?

Mine is "pop star" which Pate gave me back in 2013. It was pretty funny at the time because my town was called Popstar. I now see it as a very fond memory since Pate unfortunately moved away and I miss her. It's also coincidentally a very fitting nickname for my current self, haha.

I love the nicknames that villagers choose for me🥹
My current nicknames are:
"Fulmine" (thunderbolt),
"bimba" (little girl),
"micetta" (kitty),
"birba"(troublemaker),
"princesa" ("princess" in Espanol because smug villagers use Spanish words every now and then),
"girasole" (sunflower),
"schianto"(I think the most appropriate translation is "stunner")
"peperina"(It's a way of saying "you're all pepper")
"scriccio" (short form of "scricciolo", that is "wren" in English, which is a bird. It's used to affectionately refer to people considered small, such as children, but depending on the tone of voice it can be used in a disparaging way)

Past nicknames:
"micia"(little cat), "carotina" (little carrot)

I don't use them anymore because Coco gave me the first one , and Marshal gave me the second one. They were some of my first villagers of this town, and I keeped them for many years. I think these nicknames belong to them and anyone else💔

So, which is my favorite among all of these? HAHAHA
I don't know? 😭 They're all so cute🥹💖

Last edited:
I like “cookie”, “schmoopy”, & “chickpea”

idk they all sound cute and aren’t gendered (looking at you friendette…)

pinky and snake began calling me “shmoopy” two days ago and i think it’s the cutest thing ever honestly
i also find “ladybro” downright hilarious lol

Back in my New Leaf town, I remember Bill calling me "cleats." It's a cool nickname IMO, and it's like he's complimenting my shoes of something (even though I don't wear cleats). I wonder if I can get him to call me that again in NH...

In my other town, Pastelia, I had Dora calling Sunny, my mayor character in that town, "S-train", and I like the sound of it, because it sounded like, "strain", a little bit.

i also find “ladybro” downright hilarious lol
LOL LADYBRO YOUR KIDDING ME THATS SO FUNNY LOL my favourite was when Punchy asked and I told him something rude and that **** spread around the town so fast AHAHAHAHA

I’m really fond of the nicknames that use your initials, like _-honey, _-muffin and _-cat :> (Sally calls me C-honey and I think it’s so cute)

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Back