Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Right.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • On my belly!

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • It varies.

Votes: 86 51.8%

• Total voters
Either or. I tend to toss and turn, really.

I don't like sleeping on my back, though, and I don't think I've ever slept on my stomach.

i usually sleep on my back, but i tend to squirm around a lot whenever i'm asleep

Every side, I flip flop probably a million times throughout the night... I think for the most part probably my right side though, that's usually the position I fall asleep in the most, but then throughout the night I flip flop forever. XD

I sleep on my back, it creeps me out sleeping on my side, I think it's the whole rib, bone thing...

I usually sleep on my side, but I don't have a preference for either side. I never sleep on my belly but I occasionally sleep on my back.

I usually sleep on my left side, but since my knee surgery I've been having to sleep on my back. My knee tends to hurt a lot if I lay in any other positions.

Unfortunately since I've become more mobile in the last couple weeks, I've been rolling around a lot more in my sleep, and for the last couple nights I've been woken up multiple times because I inadvertently rolled to my left side and woke up with really bad knee pain. It sucks :(

on my stomach. sometimes on the side or back if i turn around, but i'm mainly on the stomach.

i really find the side uncomfortable :/ like, you're putting weight on your shoulder....

on my side! usually with my leg over something like a pillow! i will also sometimes sleep on my stomach though!

I sleep on my left. When I dislocated, and later had surgery, on my left shoulder, I had to sleep sitting up a bit. It was awful! My cats, the little dears, did their part to help - Maggie slept in my lap and Raven was between my feet. Two years later, I'm still trying to convince them that I really can sleep on my side now.

I sleep on my stomach honestly, I'm trying to learn to sleep on my back currently but so far I'm not having an easy time learning it.

I do however wake up facing upwards or to my sides since I tend to move alot sleeping.

Last edited:
I sleep on my stomach honestly, I'm trying to learn to sleep on my back currently but so far I'm not having an easy time learning it.

I do however wake up facing upwards or to my sides since I tend to move alot sleeping.

Why would you want to sleep on your back?

I stop breathing if I do that. :(

Back