• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Which Side Do You Usually Sleep On?

Which Side Do You Usually Sleep On?

• Left.

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Right.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • On my belly!

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • It varies.

Votes: 86 51.8%

• Total voters
I usually sleep curled up on my right side, but I'll switch to my left or back sometimes

i tend to shift from my right to left alot, but fall asleep most often on my left side (i think cus it's not facing my door). i wake up on my right alot though lol.

I voted for left, but often I switch to right as well. Never been a back sleeper, I can never understand how some people find it comfortable.

i sometimes sleep on my right but mostly i sleep on my belly because it's more comfortable ☆

I sleep best on my right but I’ll sleep on my left if I have to. It’s hard for me to sleep on my back.

I am a straight up stomach sleeper. As a kid, I used to sleep on my back, but something kept happening to me so I slept on my stomach and problem solved.
I was going to post what it was, but then I realized it is better posted in the (little known facts about you) thread.

Last edited:
it varies for me. when i first lay down, i start off on my left side and once i can feel myself drifting off, i’ll switch over to my right. however, i have been sleeping on my left side more often lately so,, i guess it all depends on the night. :’)

Judging by my lonely left wrinkle, I’ll assume that I mostly sleep on my left side.

it's more comfy for me to sleep on my right, especially since it's facing away from the door and usually at the time I'm falling asleep there's a light on in the hall that's very annoying, but I often find myself waking up on my left side lol

I usually fall asleep on my left side and switch if I wake up during the night. I don't really move at all while sleeping so any position gets a little uncomfortable after a few hours.

Usually in all my bedrooms (uni room, home) my beds are against a wall and I sleep away from the wall.
So, the side I sleep on changes depending on that. Whenever I sleep on my back I seem to stop breathing at some point which results in some really bad nightmares about ghosts and all. So, I avoid sleeping on my back.

It takes time for me to get to sleep so I keep tossing and turning on my sides or my belly to get comfortable.

My face. lol!
I often tend to lay on my left side because of digestive issues. But I am face planted majority of the time. So I guess I sleep twisted.

It varies, but I'm usually a side sleeper—I tend to toss and turn a bit, so I usually switch between sleeping on my right and left sides. Sometimes I can sleep super well if I sleep on my back, but there's also other times when I can't sleep at all if I do that. ;; Although, I've never been able to sleep on my stomach.

I use to only sleep on my right side but now it varies because of my sinus problems. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with me but within the past couple of years I've noticed that sometimes one of my nostrils randomly swells at night or something to where it feels stuffy (but I dont have a cold) so if that happens I have to either switch the side I am sleeping on or sleep on my back. Like I said idk if its just allergies, but I'm thinking I probably inherited sinus problems from my mom who had narrow nasal passages and had to have surgery :(

Back