• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which town ordinance do you have on?

Which town ordinance do you have on?

• Beautiful Town

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Early-Bird Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night-Owl Town

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wealthy Town

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Which town ordinance do you have on, and why?

I've always had Beautiful Town on as I have too many flowers in my town to be able to keep up with.

I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance on as well, since I have many hybrids flowers I don't want wilting - though I'll need to turn it off at some point if I want to get the golden roses, haha. I also used to have it on the Night Owl Ordinance since I'd play the game late at night a lot, but nowadays I just encourage myself to wake up earlier if I want to get certain things done in-game.

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance in all 3 of my towns because taking care of flowers is too stressful.

I literally couldn't live without the beautiful town ordinance, but before I finished my town and had a mountain of flowers, I was used to playing at night thanks to the Night Owl ordinance. I miss the Re-tail open until 2 am

Beautiful Town as well, but until now I didn't remember that flowers needed watering. That actually makes total sense but ouch, that game could be rough to the player.

i had the beautiful town ordinance since i was stressed out about flowers wilting

I have night owl on as at the time I would work really late hours and when I got home everything in my island would be closed and I didn’t want to time travel back.

Night owl all the way! I need the shops open later since I usually play later.

I had night owl originally as I used to play later at night so having the stores open longer was really handy. Once I no longer did that though I switched to beautiful as I started to build up my flower collection.

the beautiful town ordinance is just too goated. i remember i used to flip flop between that one and the night owl ordinance because shops close later. but then i eventually realized i could just start time travelling to play earlier in the day while the beautiful town ordinance is set.

I also started with night owl since I always played later in the evening but ended up switching & staying with beautiful town. flowers wilting and the weeds were stressing me out

I had the night owl ordinance on since I would play New Leaf well into the night, so it honestly helped me a lot to be able to still access the shops much later than normal.

My town is covered in flowers so I went with the beautiful ordinance.

My town has every tile covered in hybrids or carnations. Without the beautiful ordinance I'd be on every day for a couple hours just watering o-0

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance active in three of my four towns because I have a lot of hybrid flowers that I don't want to have to water and worry about wilting.

I have the Night Owl ordinance active in my circus/magic show town because I'm farming golden roses. The mayor of the town is the ringmaster of the circus and also a magician, and she learned magic from a mage who is another of the playable characters. As such, I felt like the golden roses fit the vibe of the town really well. Additionally, I'm more of a night owl in real life and appreciate the stores being open later, but also the town itself looks better in the evening/at night since I have the illuminated heart PWPs on either side of the mayor's house.

I have Beautiful Town Ordinance on as well, I have pretty much my entire town covered in flowers, I really cant risk anything happening to them lol

I also have beautiful town ordinance. I didnt want to have to worry about forgetting to water the hybrids.....again

As with most of the people who have voted, I have the Beautiful Town ordinance in effect. Sometimes I think about changing it to the Night Owl ordinance because I feel like I'm more active during nighttime, but as of now I have yet to actually go about ordinance-changing.

Back