• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which town ordinance do you have on?

Which town ordinance do you have on?

• Beautiful Town

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Early-Bird Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night-Owl Town

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wealthy Town

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Beautiful town no brainer. If you have your town ordinance to anything but Beautiful, you're just asking to water your flowers daily, no matter how many you have.

Beautiful town because I hate dealing with weeds in NL and I like my flowers to stay the same way

Always beautiful town. I've never been so glad to never have to water my flowers again! Even though bell boom is useful, never having flowers die is such a great boon that I'll never choose another!

Beautiful Town for sure, would hate to see all of my flowers die on me. lol

I also have the Beautiful Town ordinance on, its popular for good reason!

Early on, I always had the Early Bird ordinance on, because I wake up super early and it was easier for me to get things done that way. Now I have the Beautiful town ordinance on so I don't have to worry about flowers.

currently it’s the night owl town one, but I’m thinking of changing it to beautiful town instead. before I started playing new leaf again I forgot flowers die without water so it’s probably best to have that one on so my flowers don’t all wilt.

I always keep the Beautiful Town ordinance active because flowers can wilt, and there are simply too many for me to water each day.

Beautiful town because I was tired of watering all my hybrids, and now I have too much flowers...

I'm pretty sure all of my NL towns are set to Beautiful Town, I didn't want all my flowers to die and also not worrying about watering them everyday like I have back in WW and CF.

I checked the other day to change it to the beautiful town ordinance and it turns out I never even had a ordinance in place at all. well now I have the beautiful town one, no more dead flowers for me!

the beautiful town ordinance definitely! i came back to my town after almost a year and had little to no weeds 😛

beautiful town! mostly because i couldn't stand having roaches inside my house nor picking up boots, tires and cans from the river while i fish.

i currently have the night owl ordinance because i always boot up my game quite late into the day but eventually i'll switch to the beautiful ordinance to clone more flowers hehe

i have the beautiful town ordinance on in my new leaf town. i have a hybrid farm all across my islands beach and having beautiful town made it much more productive.

beautiful town for sure. i use to like watering my flowers daily when i had a manageable amount but not i flowers covering basically every spot possible so it's not something i can keep up with anymore.

Back