• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Side Do You Usually Sleep On?

Which Side Do You Usually Sleep On?

• Left.

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Right.

Votes: 41 24.7%
  • On my belly!

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • It varies.

Votes: 86 51.8%

• Total voters
Either or. I tend to toss and turn, really.

I don't like sleeping on my back, though, and I don't think I've ever slept on my stomach.

i usually sleep on my back, but i tend to squirm around a lot whenever i'm asleep

Every side, I flip flop probably a million times throughout the night... I think for the most part probably my right side though, that's usually the position I fall asleep in the most, but then throughout the night I flip flop forever. XD

I sleep on my back, it creeps me out sleeping on my side, I think it's the whole rib, bone thing...

I usually sleep on my side, but I don't have a preference for either side. I never sleep on my belly but I occasionally sleep on my back.

I usually sleep on my left side, but since my knee surgery I've been having to sleep on my back. My knee tends to hurt a lot if I lay in any other positions.

Unfortunately since I've become more mobile in the last couple weeks, I've been rolling around a lot more in my sleep, and for the last couple nights I've been woken up multiple times because I inadvertently rolled to my left side and woke up with really bad knee pain. It sucks :(

on my stomach. sometimes on the side or back if i turn around, but i'm mainly on the stomach.

i really find the side uncomfortable :/ like, you're putting weight on your shoulder....

on my side! usually with my leg over something like a pillow! i will also sometimes sleep on my stomach though!

I sleep on my left. When I dislocated, and later had surgery, on my left shoulder, I had to sleep sitting up a bit. It was awful! My cats, the little dears, did their part to help - Maggie slept in my lap and Raven was between my feet. Two years later, I'm still trying to convince them that I really can sleep on my side now.

I sleep on my stomach honestly, I'm trying to learn to sleep on my back currently but so far I'm not having an easy time learning it.

I do however wake up facing upwards or to my sides since I tend to move alot sleeping.

Last edited:
I sleep on my stomach honestly, I'm trying to learn to sleep on my back currently but so far I'm not having an easy time learning it.

I do however wake up facing upwards or to my sides since I tend to move alot sleeping.

Why would you want to sleep on your back?

I stop breathing if I do that. :(

Back