• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which official site events have you won?

Which of these collectibles have you won?

• Total voters
Oh woe is me, the only winning collectible I've ever won was a Tetris Grid collectible. The thing I did to get it was spoofing a scene in the Spongebob episode "Tea at the Treedome" with the iconic "I don't need it" scene. I thought for sure I wasn't going to win and be beaten by some other user who did a Back to the Future spoof which had more likes than I did.
Boy was I for sure shocked when I found out my image was shown as the staff favorite, I don't win anything!
Now it's sitting inside my lineup you see right now, and plan to keep this lineup for quite some time.

I didn't win anything else because I'm not that creative, yet creative and comedic enough to win my Grid!

Like @/Kitsuragi above, the only (and first) collectible I've won is the Galaxy Swirl! Unfortunately due to how many amazing artists are on this site, I kinda don't really have a chance to win anything animated for art, but ya never know, I could get lucky 🙂 I might with a writing event though lol

However if I'm being completely honest, and sorry if this breaks the flow of the thread, but I don't really care about winning collectibles. I just care about having fun in the event, whatever it may be. However, I am super happy for all of my friends with animated collectibles, and I hope one day, hopefully not far from today, I'll be able to join you guys!

Ever since becoming more active in 2020 I managed to get a few! Lemme see, I’m doing this from memory so the order will probably be wrong:

• rainbow jelly (for several cabin favourites) 🪼
  • love potion (staff fave nomination) 🧪
  • enchanted bloom (colouring round 2) 🌸
  • Bronze Trophy (island journal) 🏆
  • Gold trophy (egg decorating) 🏆
  • special snowflake ❄️
  • Galaxy swirl 🌌
Raffle wins:
I can’t believe I got this lucky, before 2022 I had never won a raffle!
  • Glowing Butterfly Spirit (Fair 2022) 🦋
  • Moon glow wand (12 days of Christmas 2022) 🌙

Last edited:
This thread has helped me remember prize collectibles I completely forgot existed TT

。 Trophies
-
1693760972496.png
x3 (TBTF 2022: Gorgeous Glades, NYNH 2023: Best Slice of Life, NYNH 2023: Best Pictures)
-
1693761133045.png
x2 (Holiday Market 2021: Harvey's Feast, TBTF 2020: Sleepover at Harvey's)
。 TBT Fair Animated Collectible
-
504.jpg
(TBTF 2022: Forest of the Lustrous, Haniwa Homes, Mysteries of the Monolith)
。 Rainbow Stuff
-
1693761357795.png
(CBT 2023: Common Room Design, Personal Preference Kit)
-
1693761408004.png
(TBTF 2022: Gorgeous Glades)
-
1693761448924.png
(CBT 2021: Hiking Trip)
-
1693761481980.png
(TBTF 2020: Sleepover at Harvey's)
。 Misc.
-
1693761575766.png
(TBT 2020 Summer Build Event)
-
1693761614852.png
x2 (TBTSoG 2020: Festive Fashion, TBTSoG 2022: Holiday Landscapes)
-
1693761713748.png
x2 (Valentine's Arts and Crafts 2022: Staff Nominated +Top 3)
-
1693761777246.png
(Valentine's Arts and Crafts 2022: Top 3)

My niche is definitely ACNH design contests LOL

The win I think I am most proud of would be the island journal, which was a month-long contest that took the most for me to commit to! One day I also hope to win a team event, as I think that's the only category I cannot check off OTL

Would like another chance to get an animated shooting star please I would literally do anything

If you want to know why I didn’t include all rainbow collectibles under the rainbow category, it’s because some of them are associated with the trophy. But do vote Rainbow Jellyfish/Rainbow Moon if you won a rainbow collectible in an event that a trophy wasn’t distributed.

Strawberry doll and galaxy swirl. I’d like to win for an actual art/design eventually, I feel like I was just just lucky, I like and feel attached to those collectables but I’m not proud of myself for them.

i have never been the most creative or talented in my event entries, but i have been blessed enough to win/place in a few events during the last couple of years!

IMG_3147.png
- the very first special collectible i won was the ocean pearl, as i was a member of the winning crew (the poliwags 💙) during 2021 camp bell tree! i’m gonna be honest that i haven’t used it in lineups all that much since i don’t really have any ideas for it 😅, but it is still such a beautiful collectible, and i am still so proud of the work i and my fellow poliwags put in to win it! it reminds me of all of the beautiful friends and memories i made during that event, and i’ll forever chersh it even if it’s currently collecting dust in my inventory 💙 2021 camp was actually also the first time that i placed in an event! i didn’t win an exclusive collectible from it, but i did tie for 3rd place in my cabin for “tales from our travels”! art is most definitely not my forte, which made placing in that event even more mind-boggling to me, but i am still so honoured and was so grateful for the bonus event currency i won from it!

IMG_3148.png
- the first event collectible i won on my own was a special snowflake for “holiday landscape”, “lyrical limericks”, and “tiny toy jamboree” during tbt’s season of giving event last year! it’s been almost a year since i’ve won it, and i am honestly still in disbelief LOL. never in a million years did i think i would ever win an event favourite collectible, and i still can’t believe that i actually did 😭 i still do a double take every time i see it in my inventory or come up with a lineup with it cause it’s like, i have that??? i won that?? this gorgeous collectible is actually in my inventory rn????? i keep waiting for it to disappear cause there’s no way, but i am forever astounded and grateful 🥹 my “christmas countdown” entry also made it to community polls, and while i didn’t win, i’m still so shocked that it made it to polls at all 😭 like you’re telling me my art was up there with so many talented tbt artists??? i can’t-

IMG_3149.png
- and lastly, i somehow managed to win a glorious rainbow moon for “galactic gyroids” during this year’s camp bell tree! 😭😭😭 i love anything rainbow so, so much, and i never thought i would win any of the rainbow event favourite collectibles ever, and the fact that i did is just… wow 😭 i also managed to land top 3 in my crew for “common room design” and “personal preference kit”, and i genuinely have no words for how in awe and grateful i am.

this might not count, but i also win a disco ball egg during oblivia’s 12 days of collectibles raffle last year as well! i had never won a forum raffle before, and waking up to that is one of the most beautiful and cherished gifts i got last year 🥹 i’m not sure if there’ll be any more raffle or event favourite collectibles in my future, but i am forever thankful for the ones that i do have, and the memories attached to all of them 💙

I have won:
504.jpg
-TBTF 2022: Staff Favorite in Round 1 of Whimsical Wardrobe
1693776205703.png
-Awarded to the red team for winning The Bell Tree World Championship!

Last year was the 1st time I ever won a "favorite." I was very surprised that I did.

It always takes me by complete surprise if (notice I said if haha) I ever win anything on here, let alone an official raffle of any kind. Though I try my best when I participate in activities, I firmly believe I will never win an animated collectible unless it's a sheer fluke. It's not a huge deal, though. I mainly like going for the stuff that's actually tradable.

Winning the animated Green Pinwheel
1693780629242.png
to go together with my cute little Fair Pinwheel
1693780577135.png
would be bonkers but let me not get ahead of myself lol

Here's what I won in order of first obtained to last obtained and how I won said collectible:

1693780233134.png
Special Snowflake - I won this during TBT's Season of Giving 2020 (Letters to Jingle round 1 winner) I especially like this one because it was a staff favorite prize for a Christmas writing event, and I feel writing was always my strongest skill, so I was really proud to win one.

1693780242322.png
Silver Trophy (Second Place) - I won this during the TBT Winter Short Story Contest 2021 ~ another prize for writing, so I was really ecstatic about this little beauty.

1693780251398.png
Ocean Pearl - winning cabin prize for Camp Bell Tree 2021 ~ I just happened to be in the winning cabin lol

1693780262962.png
Rainbow Feather - Celebrating Diversity 2023 Second Place ~ like holy moly, I won for art of all things so this is by far my favorite of the bunch. I just can't get over that 🥰 I mean, I know I don't suck at drawing but with so many other great talents out there, I never quite stand a chance haha. But I'm super happy to own at least one rainbow collectible, my first and perhaps my last. It also just so happens to be my favorite of all the current rainbow collectibles that exist. The blue sky background is top tier imo

1693780272137.png
Galaxy Swirl - fast forward 2 years later, the winning cabin prize for Camp Bell Tree 2023 ~ again, just happened to be in the winning cabin.

What's nice about having these 5 prizes is that I can do a mini lineup with them whenever I'm in the mood to flex 'em. Like, hey everyone look, I won some untradeable thingies haha

I think I got alll of what I saw in my inventory 🤧
I would have loved to participate in Fair 2022, but I was on a personal hiatus.

559.jpg
- Camp Bell Tree 2023: Moon Bunnies Crew Favorite in Pencil Passports and UFO Findings & Opinings
441.jpg
- Camp Bell Tree 2021: The Melon Ballers Cabin Favorite in Campfire Singalong and Stories in the Shadows
360.jpg
- TBT Fair 2020: Sparkles in the Sky Winner
365.jpg
- TBT Fair 2020: Cosmic Cosmetics and Celeste's Observatory Round 1 Staff Favorite
159.jpg
- TBT's Season of Giving 2022 - Christmas Countdown Winner
159.jpg
- TBT's Season of Giving 2020 - Deck the Halls Round 2 and Holiday at Harvey's Winner
609.jpg
- TBT's Haunted Carnival: Staff Favorite in Creature Feature, Flickering Fiends, Forbidden Fortunes, Vandal Visions
1693761713748-png.512362
1693761713748-png.512362
- Valentine's Arts and Crafts 2022: Staff Nominated - Top 3 Winner
407.jpg
- Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest 2022 - Top 3 Winner
39.jpg
- First place in the Quinn's Quintessential Quilts and Cally's Cozy Colors events from TBT's Holiday Market 2021!
53.jpg
- The Bell Tree's Holiday Market 2021: First Place Winner of Cally's Cozy Colors
53.jpg
- The Bell Tree's Holiday Market 2021: First Place Winner of Quinn's Quintessential Quilts
53.jpg
- TBT Fair 2020: First Place in the Sparkles in the Sky Design Contest
52.jpg
- The Bell Tree's Holiday Market 2021: Second Place Winner of Cookie's Celebratory Compositions
52.jpg
- Second Place in the Celebrating Diversity: Animal Crossing Art Contest!
105.jpg
- 2021 Easter Egg Hunt

Honorable Mention
290.jpg
- TBT Winter Short Story Raffle 2021

Last edited:
I am a happy recipient of a couple of raffles and contests/events!

contest/event wins:
52.jpg
- I got a silver trophy for my entry in the New Horizon journaling contest (for best comedy!) Thank you everyone who enjoyed my journaling, I really appreciate it!
442.jpg
- I was part of the winning team for 2021 camp (go Poliwags)!
159.jpg
- I got a special snowflake from the 2020 season of giving event!
365.jpg
- I got a shooting star from 2020 fair! This one's a huge favorite of mine, even though I don't have it in my lineup usually.

raffle wins:
547.jpg
- I was one of the winners of the strawberry doll raffle!
394.jpg
- I was one of the winners of the pumpkin pie raffle!
66.jpg
- I got a blue feather in the AC 20th anniversary giveaway!

I'm not the best artist or the most creative person and definitely not the luckiest person either so every single prize is very special and precious to me.

Galaxy Swirl View attachment 512389

That's the only one and probably the only one I'll ever get. I'm not artistic enough to get favourite winner collectibles so I'm glad I got at least one. I'm satisfied 😎
You will never know the future. You could get a staff favorite for a photo challenge or make the closest guess in Count Inside the Bottle one day. I’m not that artistic either. My art contest entries look like children's’ drawings on computer. I’m only good at decorating (including painting wooden boxes), not drawing or sculpting.

@Everyone:
If you haven’t won yet, you’ll win one day.
If you won once, you’ll win again some day.
If you won multiple times, your champion streak will continue.

These are the event rewards I've received. They are all very special to me and I will treasure them always. I'm absolutely terrible at art, but I have been fortunate enough to win these through writing and crafting.

Gold Trophy - TBT Fair 2020: First Place in the Little Lullabies Contest
Rainbow Star Fragment - TBT Fair 2020: First Place in the Little Lullabies Contest

Special Snowflake - TBT's Season of Giving 2020: Letters to Jingle Round 1 Winner

Enchanted Bloom - TBTF 2022: Staff Favorite in Round 2 of Enchanted Elixirs

I did get a staff favorite during a Halloween event prior to 2020, but there weren't any collectibles given out for staff favorites in that event. I don't remember the name of the event, but we had to draw/craft a creature that incorporated 3 of the options given by the staff. I crafted a spider with elephant tusks and a defensive plate of pushpins/tacks on its back. I still have him sitting in my basement. He's my precious baby. 🖤

I haven’t won anything official yet, (which is kind of to be expected since I’ve only been here for a year), but I did get lucky in 2022 by winning two raffles! That’s a win in my book lol. I’m not exactly what people would call artistic, and word counts usually get in the way of telling stories for the writing events, so the chances of me winning anything individually are pretty slim. I still enjoy participating in events though!

I have only won raffles on TBT:

I won a Animal Crossing Guide Book in 2020 when I first joined
I won a Heart Glow Wand
1693949151452.png
in 2022 for the Valentines Day Event Raffle

Back