• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks once again for hosting, and big grats to all the winners

hopefully ya'll got something you wanted, or can use these winnings towards those goals

WOOOO congrats to the new winners!!! 🥳 Happy to see a lot of names I recognize up there in that list, I hope you all enjoy your new collectibles!! 💜

And thank you so, so much for hosting this again Oblivia!! ;v; 12DoC has become something I look forward to each year—it's good vibes all around and I appreciate the excitement it's added to my Decembers.

Omg so many of my beautiful friends won something!! @-Mars- @skarmoury @mocha. CONGRATS BBYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR PRIZES!! So, so happy to see you three win something!! 🥰🎉💕

And of course, massive congrats to the other winners as well! I’m so excited to see a few first-time winners up there! I hope you all enjoy your beautiful new prizes, and that many more wins will be in your future! 💖

Thank you so much again @Oblivia for hosting yet another amazing 12DoC!! Including a bonus raffle was so incredibly generous of you, and I’m so grateful for all of the time, effort and love you put into not just 12DoC, but everything you do for us and the forums. I hope you have a beautiful rest of the holiday season! You deserve it fr. 💖

I remember the first time the 12 Days of Christmas raffle was held. Back then, nearly every collectible available at the time were in the prize pool, and only one person can win per day. The weird doll was also absent the first year to respect Jeremy’s then-decision not to bring back the weird doll after years of absence.

Goodness!! What a lovely surprise 🤩

It has been such a fun 13 days! Thank you for the daily dose of excitement each day - you make the forums so special this time of year and really just in awe of the effort and love that is poured into every event 💗

Congrats to the other winners too. Magical! ✨

So here’s the winning strategy on how to win a raffle: you keep entering and losing raffles. The more you lose, the luck probability will go up, and when it’s high enough, you’ll win the next raffle.

Point is, everyone will win some day. They just can’t win all the time.

thanks once again for hosting, and big grats to all the winners
And thank you so, so much for hosting this again Oblivia!! ;v; 12DoC has become something I look forward to each year—it's good vibes all around and I appreciate the excitement it's added to my Decembers.
Thank you so much again @Oblivia for hosting yet another amazing 12DoC!! Including a bonus raffle was so incredibly generous of you, and I’m so grateful for all of the time, effort and love you put into not just 12DoC, but everything you do for us and the forums. I hope you have a beautiful rest of the holiday season! You deserve it fr. 💖
Happy to host! I also look forward to this all year and start to feel the excitement butterflies sometime around... Thanksgiving?! I don't really have any holiday "traditions" so to speak, so these events have kinda become that to me over the years.

I appreciate all of you!

Wow, so wonderful! Congratulations to all the winners, I hope you all enjoy your newly-acquired prizes!!
Thank you so much to the staff for their hard work! 🤩

I remember the first time the 12 Days of Christmas raffle was held. Back then, nearly every collectible available at the time were in the prize pool, and only one person can win per day. The weird doll was also absent the first year to respect Jeremy’s then-decision not to bring back the weird doll after years of absence.
It's safe to say this event has evolved a lot since the first iteration. 😮

Congrats to all the (44?) winners 💙
The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back