• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which official site events have you won?

Which of these collectibles have you won?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
I’m sure that we all won an official site contest, or at least most of us. Which one of these collectibles have you won, and which events did you win them for? Select more than one that apply. The poll options basically translate to contest winner, TBT Fair event winner, holiday event winner, Camp TBT event winner, and Camp TBT team champion.

If you won the animated snowglobe collectible or sinister lantern, you can vote for the golden egg/pink candy/special snowflake category since those are holiday collectibles. If you won the Super Star Trophy, you can vote pearl/galaxy swirl since that’s a team championship award.

Last edited:
my current "trophy" collectible earnings are thus far

• a tetris grid, from the 2017 tbt fair. for having the closest guess in round 3 of oblivia's count inside the bottle event
  • a red super star trophy, from the tbt world championship 2021. for being part of the winning team
  • an ocean pearl, from camp tbt 2021. for being part of the winning cabin
  • a crescent moon glow wand, from camp tbt 2023. for brute forcing rng winning the crescent moon glow wand raffle

Last edited:
I only won just one of these special collectibles - the Tetris Grid. For these two reasons:

1. I won the 2017 TBT Fair Scavenger Hunt raffle
2. I got a Staff favorite in the cooking challenge during the 2017 TBT Fair

I was close to winning a trophy back in 2014 since the contest I was involved in was the only contest I received a nomination for. But I didn’t land in the top three, and I was only the second honorable mention.

In my over 10 years of being here, I've never won an official site event.

I know there's other people on the site who have been here for a similar amount of time and haven't, and they loathe it, but personally I don't really care. The collectibles look nice and all, but they're not a must-have for me. I'm just glad I have plenty of art saved from users made on this site, and that I've been able to help a lot of people get collectibles they want. The collectible scene otherwise isn't really for me.

I've won a few events!

1693731350701.png

• Trophies (I have the complete set!)
    • Gold x1 (TBT Fair 2022 story writing)
    • Silver x1 (2nd place egg decorating 2021)
    • Bronze x3 (3rd place egg decorating in 2019 & 2023, 3rd place best picture in the 2023 ACNH journal)
  • TBT Fair Animated Collectible
    • Tetris Grid (2017, Avi & Sig staff favorite)
    • Shooting Star (2020, Avi & Sig staff favorite)
    • Enchanted Bloom (2023 Count In the Bottle bullseye, and the gnome caption event I think)
  • Rainbow-
    • Jellyfish (2021, the song event and the outdoor ACNH decorating)
    • Heart of the Forest (came with the 1st place in TBT Fair 2022 story writing)
    • Moon (1st place in Common Room Design, Cosmic Canvas, and Galactic Gyroids)
  • not the pearl/galaxy, but the Red Super Star Trophy (TBT Championship 2021)
  • Special Awards
    • Special Snowflake x2 (2021 fashion event and I think it was a room decorating event; 2023 Christmas Countdown art + outdoor ACNH decorating event + 3x3 room decorating event)
    • Pink Candy (2017, I honestly forgot what the event was about, the title of the event was Jester's Jinx, I think I made a Wix meme?? Or something????)
  • edit: I actually forgot but there was the 2022 Valentines Love Potion + Pave Tail Feather and the 2020 (?) Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie too! I believe I won second for the 2022 Valentines event and was part of the most creative in the 2020 Thanksgiving one.

Overall I think the award I'm most proud of winning was the CITB event in 2022, that bullseye guess still is my proudest moment (and I have not come close to the guesses ever since)! I put off submitting for the creative events during 2022 fair for a shot at the Enchanted Bloom collectible but when I saw I had won the round of CITB I had this HUGE sigh of relief lol

My favorite award collectible that I have is the Shooting Star, it pretty much completes so many lineups for me!! Truly the collectible of all time.

Also having a full collection of trophies is nice :]

Lastly, one award collectible I wish I had but don't is the Moon Glow Wand, it's not a huge want for me since I love the Shooting Star more, but it would be nice to pair with the other starry bg collectibles hehe.

Last edited:
I've won some prize collectibles in events I've participated since late 2020. (In chronological order):
  • Snowflake collectible (TBT's Season of Giving 2020 - Deck the Halls Round 2 Winner)
  • Ocean Pearl (Camp Bell Tree 2021)
  • Pink Love Potion (Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest 2022 - Staff Favorite Nominee)
  • Enchanted Bloom (TBTF 2022: Staff Favorite in Haniwa Homes, Round 3 of Forest of the Lustrous, and Round 2 of Whimsical Wardrobe)
  • Bronze Trophy (Third Place) (New Year, New Horizons 2023: Third Place Journal for Best Writing)
  • Sinister Lantern (TBT's Haunted Carnival: Staff Favorite in Creature Feature, Vandal Visions)
edit: I'll update this post's list occasionally whenever I won in official TBT Events.
Enchanted bloom is top tier collectible and always be top tier in my heart! 🥰

Last edited:
I've been lucky enough to win prizes from the fairs over the years!
- Tetris grid, which I was somehow lucky enough to get from the raffle? Still remember my excitement of opening the 50 spoilers to see my name. tbh I think I used up my luck for the next decade
- Shooting Star, which I got for a staff favourite in the crazy dream sequence
- Enchanted Bloom, which I got for getting a staff favourite in 2 of the colouring in rounds!

These are some of my favourite collectibles as well, so I'm really grateful for them 😊

I don't really have that many, but I am happy with the ones I do have 😊💗

Tetris Grid (2017 Fair): I was chosen as one of 5 people for the Bucket of Paint staff favourite, still one of my proudest accomplishments to this day haha.
Pavé Tail Feather (Valentines 2021): the Valentines card I made got a staff favourite!
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish (Camp 2021): Cabin Favourites in Tales from our Travels, Campfire Singalong, and Hiking Trip.
Key Lime Pie (Thanksgiving 2022): I was one of the 5 people to win the key lime pie raffle, I know it'll be tradeable later on but I'm still proud of this little pie hehe, I love it very much 💚
Rainbow Crescent Moon (Camp 2023): got the bullseye guess on Count Inside the Bottle round 3, it was insane!! honestly saved my ass bc I wouldn't have gotten this collectible otherwise and it's so beautiful! 💕

also won a pink feather during a raffle in 2021 or 22, that was pretty crazy haha. I don't win raffles very often at all, so it was a pleasant surprise!

I've won a few so far!
  • Rainbow Moon Jellyfish (Camp Bell Tree 2021,The Poliwags Cabin Favorite in Stories in the Shadows) - The first rainbow collectible I ever earned!! And currently the only but shh. someday. My first major TBT event was a blast and I'm glad to have this to commemorate it! 🌈
  • Ocean Pearl (Camp Bell Tree 2021) - It's so pretty!! The white with the blue ocean background makes for such an elegant color scheme, I honestly love it (and my fellow Poliwag besties 💙)
  • Enchanted Bloom (The Bell Tree Fair 2022, Staff Favorite in Rounds 1 and 3 of Forest of the Lustrous, Round 3 of Where is Gnome?, Haniwa Homes, and Hidden Hideaways) - as you can see I was uhh very determined to win this one LMAO; I knew I was going to want it just from the name and absolutely busted my butt trying to earn one. I'm still so happy my efforts paid off because it's probably my favorite site collectible to date!! ;v; Weirdly enough even before the reveal I had a feeling it was gonna be a lotus? Psychic moment?? /j For real though I highkey associate it with a game I was playing around the time that also happened to have a multicolored lotus motif, and by extension with one of my comfort characters, so it's a pretty meaningful collectible to me too.
  • Special Snowflake (TBT's Season of Giving 2022, Christmas Countdown Winner) - An actual dream come true??? I'd been staring longingly at the snowflake in people's lineups ever since I became active on the site, I love mine so much 😭🤍
  • Golden Easter Egg (Easter 2023) - Seriously never thought I'd win one of these so it was an incredibly pleasant surprise! It's got a really nice, versatile look so I'm super happy to have it in my collection. With the possibility out of my mind, maybe I can let myself chill out and take future egg hunts easy...? Knowing me the answer is still "no" LOL
I've been lucky enough to win a few raffles during my time here as well! Whether it's from a raffle or event, I would absolutely love to earn the Shooting Star collectible in the future; it's absolutely gorgeous and I could use it for so many things. ;v;
I've never won a trophy collectible but I kind of hope to someday! The metallic colors are quite pretty and I feel like they have some unique lineup potential. If the Heart of the Forest ever comes back I'd really like to try for it again as well, but the Enchanted Bloom owns my heart and I'm so so thrilled to have one.

I have only ever won (and by win I mean like last place in the nominations) one thing and it was the valentines day event thingy where I drew Nan & Chevre. They separated digital from traditional art and that is the only reason I was nominated lol. I got the pink love potion though.

If we including group wins though I got the galaxy swirl and the Red Superstar Trophy from when we had the gamer group competition thingy.

I’m really impressed at @Millysaurusrexjr, @skarmoury, @Aquilla, and all future voters who vote in all five categories for winning in every category.

Here are a couple of other interesting statistics, according to my archives I recorded four years ago:
  • Lancelot is the first user to win all three trophies.
  • DaCoSim was the first user to win four animated TBT Fair collectibles.
  • Eight members who have won at least one of these contests or events would eventually become a moderator, with Oblivia being the only one becoming an administrator. Special mentions go to Jake, Oblivia, and Laudine for winning more than one contest that awarded trophy collectibles.
  • The first of these champion collectibles is the animated snowglobe. Only seven users own this collectible.

I've won more than I deserve for sure, need to check my messages for what I won them in :] This'll be nice to look back on all of it.

- Rainbow Crescent Moon - 2023 Crew Favorite in Cosmic Canvas
- Rainbow Feather - 2023 Celebrating Diversity: Third Place
- Lost Book - 2023 New Year, New Horizons Journal Writer ( I consider this a prize :] )
- Enchanted Bloom - 2022 Staff Favorite in Hidden Hideaways and Round 1 of Whimsical Wardrobe
- Ocean Pearl - 2021 Winning Cabin: The Poliwags
- Rainbow Moon Jellyfish - 2021 Cabin Favorite in Bookful of Bugs and Oceanside Aquariums
- Special Snowflake - 2020 Festive Fashion Round 1 Winner
- Shooting Star - 2020 Celeste's Observatory Round 2 Staff Favorite
- Rainbow Star Fragment - 2020 Magazine Mash-Up Winner
- Silver Trophy - 2020 Second Place in the Magazine Mashup Contest
- Crescent Moon Glow Wand - 2016 Bucket of Paint Favourite

So fun!

559.jpg
360.jpg
177.jpg
365.jpg
504.jpg
441.jpg
442.jpg
159.jpg
52.jpg
93.jpg
548.jpg

I won a few things prior to joining the staff, though I was only a member for a little over a year before I joined the team so didn't get a chance to participate in many events prior. I do occasionally miss partaking on the member side, if I'm honest!

• I won first place (gold trophy) in the TBT Beach Party 2014 Sandcastle Creation Contest
  • I got the closest guess (green pinwheel) for Count Inside the Bottle in the 2014 TBT Fair, featuring Justin's weird Canadian Good & Plenty
  • I won second place (silver trophy) in the writing contest during the 2015 Fire Festival

I was made a moderator the same month the Fire Festival concluded, so that was the last event I participated in. Hosting the site events is always fun in its own right. :)

I've earned these three collectibles:
  • Rainbow Moon Jellyfish for an exact guess in Count Inside the Bottle during the first Camp Bell Tree in 2021.
  • Enchanted Bloom for a favorite entry in Round 2 of the Whimsical Wardrobe event of the The Bell Tree Fair 2022.
  • Galaxy Swirl as an active member of the International Space Cetacean crew, winners of Camp Bell Tree 2023.
Still bummed that I second guessed myself in Confectionery Crypt (Halloween themed Count Inside the Bottle) back in 2020 and missed out on a Pink Candy, but hopefully someday in the future. That, the Dark Candy and Golden Easter Egg are the ones I most want to earn, though I expect I never will. Especially the Golden Easter Egg, I'd have to be the last person left on Earth to actually win that and then I wouldn't even be able to redeem it, rip.

I voted earlier but hadn't commented yet;
Somehow, I have managed to win:
- 3 staff favorites each in both TBT Fair 2020 and TBT Fair 2022 which earned me 2 animated Fair collectibles
365.jpg
504.jpg

- A Silver Trophy (and egg of my choice) for my entry in TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest in 2023
52.jpg
242.jpg

- A Gold Trophy for 'Best Writing' in the New Year, New Horizons blogging contest in 2023 (still gotta finish my journalllll omg I have been itching to do that)
53.jpg

- A Bronze Trophy for my coloring page entry in Cally's Cozy Colors in the TBT Holiday Markets Christmas event of 2021
54.jpg

- A Rainbow Jellyfish for my Cryptid Creek entry in Camp TBT 2021 and a Rainbow Crescent Moon for my Personal Preferences entry in Camp TBT 2023 (tied with Digimon!)
441.jpg
559.jpg

- A Pearl collectible from Camp TBT 2021. I was lucky enough to be part of the Poliwags!
442.jpg

- A Special Snowflake for my Christmas Countdown entry in TBT Season of Giving 2022
159.jpg

~ I also won 1st place in the Traditional Drawing category of the Valentine's Arts & Crafts contest of 2022!
407.jpg
471.jpg
I only bring it up because I think that was my favorite win of all!

Voted none of the above. I am going to make a comfy corner for non winners as I don’t think I will ever win a competition as my art skills are participation only. It’s ok, I would love a win one day but so happy to celebrate my amazingly talented friends successes 🥰💖 Even seeing these gorgeous collectibles in lineups makes me happy 😍

I do have the beautiful love potion. Not because I am talented but because I have the most beautiful amazing friend who gifted it to me 🥺😍❤️ ❤️❤️

I won a Bronze trophy for the New Year, New Horizons journal, which I was delighted about, especially as my story revolved around Buck! Don't know if this counts, but on Friday the 13th back in January, I bought a few yellow candies and was lucky enough for one to turn into a Corrupted Rainbow Candy.

So far, I've won:
  • Golden Egg x2 (2022, 2023 egg hunts)
  • Ocean Pearl (CBT 2021 - part of the Poliwags)
  • Enchanted Bloom (Fair 2022 - fastest correct guess, R4 of Mysteries of the Monolith)
  • Special Snowflake (Holiday 2022 - top 8 favorite, Tiny Toy Jamboree)
  • Galaxy Swirl (CBT 2023 - part of the Cetaceans)
It's definitely a bit surreal to think about the success I've had over the past 2 year span. I definitely want to try and keep adding to this list moving forward. Especially with the Golden Eggs, maybe I can make it a three-peat in 2024, lmao.

Back