• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which official site events have you won?

Which of these collectibles have you won?

• Total voters
I won this camp's Galaxy Swirl, and a Heart Glow Wand from either the 2019 Halloween event or Christmas event (I can't remember lol).

Since everyone is talking about other collectibles (the tradable ones) they won from the raffles, I might go ahead and share my experience as well.

Aside to the scavenger hunt raffle, the only other official raffle I won was one of those Pokéball raffles from 2018’s Pokémon Week. I got it for the Fakemon designing event (more particularly writing the details).

As far as raffles, I HAVE won two so far. One of them was a Kaleidoclover from when they were first released years ago, but I sold it quickly.

The other was a Swamp Potion from one of the Halloween events, but I gave away/sold that quickly as well.

I wouldn't necessarily call that winning a "site event" though.

If you won the Sinister Lantern collectible, you can vote “Special Snowflake”.

I've won at least 2 raffles I think. One final boss feather, and one $20 Nintendo card. I know that's not what we asking but it was the only thing I could think of

UNTIL-

I believe I won one of 2020's Christmas Postcard Special Snowflakes! Like I won the snowflake for sure, I just can't remember if it was 2020 or 2021. I think it was 2020.
I still have that card and everything, I'm real proud of it.

I've gotten lucky on a count inside the bottle, and I have a couple writing awards, but the reward I'm most proud of is the one I got in Mysteries of the Monolith (enchanted bloom) for guessing a mirror correctly. The mirrors drive me nuts, but that event, I actually succeeded with a mirror! Now I can go back to not guessing any, haha....

I’ve won a couple of both an animated fair collectible and a special snowflake/candy type collectible.

IMG_9126.png
Pink Candy: Halloween 2017
IMG_9127.gif
Shooting Star: 2020 Fair
IMG_9125.png
Pavé Tail Feather: Valentine’s 2021
504.jpg
Enchanted Bloom: 2022 Fair
IMG_9124.png
Special Snowflake: Holiday 2022

Last edited:
so far I think the only two i've won are the enchanted bloom animated collectible (closest guess in CITB, if only i could always have such good guesses) and a special snowflake for a writing event a few christmases ago :] i love my enchanted bloom so much that i genuinely don't mind if i never get another winning collectible again (although that would be nice, of course)

I've won a silver trophy for the winter writing contest, but my favourite prize I've won is a love potion for the valentine's crafting contest. I will cherish it forever
1697419893973.png

256.jpg
I won the Tetris Grid in one of the Nintendo trivia contests in the 2017 TBT Fair.

365.jpg
I won the shooting star in the 2020 TBT Fair for a silly drawing of a chicken that I still can't believe won anything at all. XD

442.jpg
I won the Pearl for being on the Poliwags in the 2021 Camp.

441.jpg
And I won a rainbow jellyfish for the shadow-creature-shape event also in the 2021 Camp.

The randomly generated prompt was "Plausible Crossing." XD

TBT Fair 2020 Crazy Dream - %22plausible crossing%22.jpg

Got a shooting star for a AC outfit during one of the fairs. and a Love Potion for getting picked to be in the polls for a vday crafting event

I have 2: enchanted bloom from closest guess in CITB in TBT Fair 2022 and love potion from fav in Valentine’s crafting event in 2022

I had to update my vote to include the "special snowflake" one, because I won a sinister lantern for the count in the bottle yesterday. Haven't received it yet, of course, but it's going to look so cool in my lineup. ^_^

609.jpg
It's so cool.

I had to update my vote to include the "special snowflake" one, because I won a sinister lantern for the count in the bottle yesterday. Haven't received it yet, of course, but it's going to look so cool in my lineup. ^_^

609.jpg
It's so cool.
I hope I can win it too. But the only hope I have is by getting the exact or nearest answer in the bottle event, unless if I luck out with a staff favorite.

I'd offer advice on how to guess, but all I really did was just get insanely lucky. I just chose a number real quick without thinking about it too much and just by chance, that was the exact right number somehow. ^o^;>

Thanks for the perspective. I didn’t realize how lucky/fortunate I’ve been over the years. The only poll item I haven’t obtained is the pearl/swirl.

I have an animated collectible (shooting star) from winning the final drawing in the Twelve Days of Christmas raffle last year. So luck, not skill.

I also have a pearl from being on the winning team during Camp Bell Tree 2021.

And that’s it. I’m not an exceptional artist, which rules out a large portion of the competitive events in terms of victory, I’ve never gotten lucky in a guessing event, and despite a long history on TBT, I’ve never actually made a friend here, which I think also (very naturally) helps in getting posts seen and interacted with. I wish winning events felt like an actual attainable goal, but I think staff do a good job of making sure there are lots of prizes that can be earned through sheer perseverance, and I STILL feel incredibly lucky to have won my beautiful shooting star last year.

my current "trophy" collectible earnings are thus far

• a tetris grid, from the 2017 tbt fair. for having the closest guess in round 3 of oblivia's count inside the bottle event
  • a red super star trophy, from the tbt world championship 2021. for being part of the winning team
  • an ocean pearl, from camp tbt 2021. for being part of the winning cabin
  • a crescent moon glow wand, from camp tbt 2023. for brute forcing rng winning the crescent moon glow wand raffle

it hasn't come in the mail yet, but I guess I can add the sinister lantern to this list too. for the same thing in the same round as what got me the tetris

none because im never super involved with the events like some other people are, even for the haunted carnival i only did two of the creative art events. maybe one day.

Back