• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TBT events are the most memorable to you?

TBTWC 2021 has to be the most memorable for me for sure! That was when I started really trying hard in the events. The cheers are also what pushed me to draw something for like the first time ever and now I enjoy attempt the drawing events around here even though I'm no good it's a lot of fun. I also really enjoy the live streams especially a good Mario Party live stream, always a good time. Even though my team didn't win I wouldn't change it for anything 💚

Camp Bell Tree and TBT Fair 2022 will both get a mention from me because I was lucky enough to win some prize collectibles there. And for Camp Bell Tree I got to be on the winning team! Go Poliwags!

I also really love the April Fools events and last year's was especially good. The turnip avatars were all truly beautiful and specifically Oblivia's giveaway thread from the Bell Tree Blockchain was a wild ride for anyone who was there.

The TBTWC was probably the most memorable to me in terms of getting to know the community. I remember we were all so bored when it was over that we started "ask me anything" threads in the basement and Baby Park mafia just to keep the connection going. I loved that so much.

Shout out to the 2020 fair for being my first ever tbt event and for introducing plushie collectibles, which are now a staple. I also enjoy each and every egg hunt, it's so satisfying solving the clues.

I forgot one! There was an event (a couple years ago? maybe 3?) with an average joe snowguy -

Screenshot_20240224-192543_Gallery.jpg

-and everyone created a snowman add-on, like a scarf, a hat, a string of lights, etc... some of the add ons were absolutely hilarious. Like this one-

Screenshot_20240224-192524_Gallery.jpg

Some were just really nice, like wings, lights, beautiful hats, etc.. Then, you could go in and choose different items to add to the snowman, and kind of build your own snowman for fun. Ultimately, the community chose a perfectly nice, respectable design to be a snowman collectible. But I liked this particular combination of items the best -
Screenshot_20240222-201816_Gallery.jpg

🤣

I forgot one! There was an event (a couple years ago? maybe 3?) with an average joe snowguy -

View attachment 537687

-and everyone created a snowman add-on, like a scarf, a hat, a string of lights, etc... some of the add ons were absolutely hilarious. Like this one-

Some were just really nice, like wings, lights, beautiful hats, etc.. Then, you could go in and choose different items to add to the snowman, and kind of build your own snowman for fun. Ultimately, the community chose a perfectly nice, respectable design to be a snowman collectible. But I liked this particular combination of items the best -

🤣
Holiday 2021! (god was it really already 3 years ago??)
The page for it is still up for now ♪(´▽`) I thought this was a fun event, although it definitely had some challenges in terms of setup and making the final collectible(s) readable.

1708822275513.png

dont talk to me or my son or my sons son-

I think TBTWC was my favorite! I loved cheering for my teammates and being a member of Blue's Clues!

pandapples's ACNH obstacle course race was a highlight and definitely one of my most favorite games to participate in.

TBTWC is a really memorable one for me too!! I couldn't participate in the gaming or spectating at the time, but I had so much fun making my daily cheers for the Froggy Chairs, and I loved all the memes and forum games surrounding it. ;w; I feel like it was what really started to re-spark my love for doing art too. I'm so happy it's coming back this year, I'm ready to no-life the hell out of it this time 🫶

The Enchanted Forest Fair in 2022 is another super memorable and favorite event of mine too. The theme was straight up my alley, the collectibles from the event are some of my all-time favorites, and I just remember feeling totally immersed in the feeling and theme. The short story I wrote even made it to the community voting, which really meant a lot to me as someone who's normally too shy to share my writing publicly. ;v; And I knew I was going to love the Enchanted Bloom just from the name and worked my butt off trying to earn one, and managed to win what's basically my favorite collectible ever now?? And the physical merch shop competition was super intense (to the point where the IRL Celeste Chick Plush broke the site a little LMAO). If anything I kind of regret not grabbing one of the little Fair packs, if I can in this year's Fair I think I'll definitely go for some physical merch to remember the event by. 🙏

And I'll never forget April 1st, 2023... the chaotic energy of that event is unrivalled. There were so many notifications and cursed turnips and cute turnips, and I remember us stream-of-consciousness posting to win collectibles from Oblivia... it was wonderful madness. I said some things that came out wrong that I'm a lil embarrassed about still but hopefully those posts are buried and forgotten!!

Early egg hunts were the best. I loved the competitive spirit, and all the IRC nonsense that surrounded the events.

Now that I think about it, I think my favourite TBT "Event" was just the hanging out in the IRC. Mario Kart Mondays, IRC Mafia... Such good times.

Back