• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite Lunar New Year 2024 event?

What's your favorite Lunar New Year 2024 event?

• Bright Beginnings🏮

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Draconic Designs 🐉

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Flicker & Fortune 🎆

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Red Riches 🧧

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • The Luck of the Dragon 🥠

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Happy Year of the Dragon! 🐲 What's your favorite part of the Lunar New Year 2024 event?

I'm enjoying all the tasks, but I think my favorite would have to be Draconic Designs! I love love love coloring page tasks, they're always so much fun to work on and I love seeing what everyone does with their versions! Although I also really like The Luck of the Dragon/Red Riches (even if the latter part is threatening to break my ABD lol)—I always find raffles and games of luck to be really exciting!

I voted for Draconic Designs. I find the colouring events very soothing. Everytime that there is a colouring event I always seem to gravitate to it first. I don't have the best digital art software like others here have but I always try my best.

I also like the Red Riches/Luck of the Dragon events. They go together and soon I feel more will participate (please, please!) to get the final Dragon Token 🐉 and the imposter glow wands 🪄🪄

Draconic Designs is my favorite. I loving coloring pages and find them relaxing. Everyone is so creative and I love seeing what others do with theirs.

Flicker & Fortune! I had a lot of fun decorating for the photo. Draconic designs has been the toughest for me. Idk why but coloring in the page has been a struggle and i’ve been putting it off, though I want that dragon coin!

I haven’t had a chance to really participate in any of the events yet, but right now I think my favourite is The Luck of the Dragon/Red Riches! I love raffles so much despite usually not having the best luck with them, and the current prize pool + the prizes that could be added in later are awesome! I’ve also loved seeing the community swap Red Envelopes back and forth, and I am so grateful for all of the envelopes and lovely messages that I’ve received! I was able to finally start sending out a few envelopes last night/early this morning, and I’m hoping to send out some more over the next week to help us get a little closer to our 2k goal!

I’m also excited to get started on my Flicker & Fortune entry! I love the New Horizons decorating events so much, and I have an idea in mind for this one that I hope to do justice! The Draconic Designs line-art is beautiful as well!

I'm hosting The Luck of the Dragon and Red Riches, but I am also closely following the entries for Draconic Designs. If I can find the time I might join in myself. 🐉

Draconic designs! I love, love, love the coloring pages. The creativity in all of the events is amazing, but my personal favorite is coloring someone else's beautiful art.

i've been having fun looking at people's submissions for bright beginnings/flicker and fortune, but i absolutely adore looking at everyone's artwork for the draconic designs event 💕
it's obviously nothing novel but i just love seeing what design/color choices people make and how it shapes their final product
and seriously the submissions so far have been SO BEAUTIFUL ;v;

Last edited:
Red Riches because I’m not artistic. But what everyone else did make is pretty cool. Also, I might try Flicker & Fortune, I just haven’t been playing New Horizons that much.

I haven't participated in much yet so I went with Red riches. I like looking at everyone's paper lantern submissions though.

For me it's a close race between Bright Beginnings and Flicker & Fortune. I'm super proud of the screenshot I submitted for Flicker and Fortune, it turned out pretty close to my original vision, and I was able to incorporate what neat facts I learned this year about Chinese New Year so that was fun. That being said I voted for Bright Beginnings as my favorite event in the poll above because I love crafting tasks where we are allowed to get creative. I am excited to submit my lantern soon, once I get a good picture of it.

I haven't really participated in any event that involves immediate Dragon Token redemptions, but Flicker & Fortune for sure! I am a true ace at decorating when I get an idea down. So far I haven't really thought of anything right now, but when I do it'll sure be a great one.
You see, for the past 2 NH decorating events I got an event award for it and nominated for the other one.

Draconic Designs! Coloring pages are always fun. I am enjoying Red Riches/The Luck of the Dragon as well, but I need to post more and earn more TBT. And for the other two events, I had fun decorating a room in ACNH for the Year of the Dragon and making the paper flowers for my paper lantern

I haven't done any of the events yet, but I'd choose Draconic Designs because I always enjoy the colouring pages! It's so fun to see how different people go about colouring the same lineart. 😊

I think Flicker & Fortune is my favourite event this time! I always love the decorating events as it really forces me to create something outside of my usual style and use different furniture and items that I never use. I always end up playing a lot more Animal Crossing when these little events are happening to expand my catalog so I can complete the prompt. It's a fun extra motivator for me to play more.

I haven't completed my other event entries yet but I do expect to have a lot of fun creating my paper lantern and dragon colouring page. Red Riches would be a lot more fun if I was actually rich but I am excited to keep my red envelope lineup after the event is over.

Flicker and Fortune even though I can't participate in those kinds. I love seeing everyone else's entries.
I also like the Luck of the Dragon because I like rng and the fortune cookie is cute. I almost voted for it instead.

I love the Draconic Designs event because I love seeing everyone's entries! Plus, the name is iconic ;)

Back