• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario What's your favorite Super Mario RPG Character

Who's your favorite Super Mario RPG Character.

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
I started playing the Super Mario RPG Remake on the Nintendo Switch on January 19, 2024. I want to know who is your favorite of Mario's Team in that game. Mine is Mario Obviously followed by Geno then Mallow. I also love Yoshi and Boshi.

I haven't played the remake yet, but in the original I used Mario/Peach/Bowser.

I might switch it up and try Mallow or Geno next time. Hard to say. I really like Bowser as a character. Even if he's not optimal to use.

Just finished this game from the library! The most effective trio seemed to be Mario/Peach/Bowser, but I found Bowser's personality pretty obnoxious, so Mario/Peach/Geno was my preferred combo. This wasn't my favorite Mario game, but it was interesting to play something really different, as I'd never played the original.

I really enjoyed Peach. Girl power plus her healing comes in clutch. Also late game she’s awesome for smacking enemies with the frying pan.

I love Bowser. I really liked games where you could actually play as him. I'm also a fan of Boshi.

I’ve only gotten to the point where you go back to Peach’s Castle with Geno in your party. I do like the game and am so happy to play it as I never played the original and always wanted to but I wasn’t going to spend $100 on a SNES Mini on eBay or Amazon.

Back