• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite form of potato?

I love Mashed Potatoes!! I love them st thanks giving, so delisous. But Potatoe salad in the other hand, Im a sucker for a good potatoe salad! One of my favorite foods in summer.

That’s a pretty hard one between chips and mashed potato, why would you make me choose like this?! 🥺

Ash-Roasted Potatoes! In spring and fall when I'm making a campfire, I always toss a few potatoes in it, so delicious!

Any form of potato is great but would pick roasted as best, perfect if it’s soft and fluffy in the middle and crispy on the outside.

My favorite potato is probably when they're made into pierogi filling. Pierogi are delicious.

I also really like hash browns and mashed potatoes. French fries and potato chips are good once in a while but are things I tend to avoid. Baked potatoes aren't flashy but they're good as well.

Potatoes in general are great! Versatile in their applications and quite tasty.

I love potatoes in most forms. Baked potatoes filled with cheese, mashed potatoes, and roasted red potatoes are my favorites, though.

All kinds of potatoes, but chips if I had to select just one.

it's way too hard to choose but crisped up in french fry style is possibly my fave. Close second is kettle cooked chips, and third is boiled/steamed small potatoes dipped in or sprinkled with coarse salt.

The third method is a rest stop staple in korea! but some people sprinkle sugar instead of salt...

Just plain potatoes are the best. You can eat them with salt and butter or cheese. I also like fries, chips, mashed potatoes etc.

Oh my god it is so hard to go wrong with potatoes—I love mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, fries, potato chips... I love potatoes.
I guess I'll settle on an answer of "not baked potatoes" because if they're not dressed up well they can wind up a little bland imo

I can’t pick just one, potatoes are so good 😭

fries, chips, hash browns, everything basically 🥔 they're just so versatile and good

I’m not a big fan of roasted potatoes or mashed potatoes, or potatoes in general that aren’t really altered. For example, my favorite styles are fries and potato chips, since they're not as close to normal potatoes.

all forms of potatoes are amazing! they're so versatile and delicious! i love french fries, chips and roasted/baked potatoes but honestly i like potatoes in any form!

Back