• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite form of potato?

I love potato in all forms I can not pick one at all haha
potatoes-lotr.gif

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

Same, I just like them every way.

Mashed potatoes for sure! But I also enjoy fries, chips, baked potatoes, scalloped potatoes, and pretty much any form of potatoes really

Those crispy skinny fries are probably my favorite form, followed closely by scalloped potatoes with cheese.

There are so many incredible options. 😅

Based on what I have & enjoy most often: roasted with spices or a loaded baked potato with no bacon.

Love me a bowl of some genuine buttery mashed potatoes 🤤 Baked potato is also really yummy. Potato in any cooked form is great really, though I think shoestring fries are my least favorite potato mode

What a wonderful thread ❤️😭

I don't think I have one favourite, I love them all. Potatoes are the best!

I am a fan of potato in all forms. Chips, hash, fries, baked, mashed. I'll enjoy them all. Roasted potatoes are pretty good but probably my least favorite. I love potatoes as toppings, like in tater tot casserole. Tater tots are probably my fave over fries. Waffle fries hold a special place in my heart (couldn't remember the name "waffle fries", and my brain came up with "hashtag fries"... kids these days)

sweet potatoes and fries are my favorites. but a good old regular one never fails to satisfy.

If you ask me, all potatoes are good potatoes, though I will admit that I probably like baked potatoes far more than the average person, that's for sure.

If you ask me, all potatoes are good potatoes, though I will admit that I probably like baked potatoes far more than the average person, that's for sure.
Nothing wrong with that! Baked potatoes are really good and they're easy to make to. Throw on some butter or herbs and you're all set.

Hashed browns are totally cool. #️⃣🥔 You can have them for breakfast 🌞 or dinner! 🌛 The only bother is actually grating them, but it's whatever. 🤷‍♀️ For breakfast, I like making mine large enough to take up my entire plate so that on top of that, I can add stuff like eggs or meat. 🥚🥓 It doesn't take up space this way and you can easily scoop up potatoes with whatever else is on your plate. 😋 Oh yeah and definitely lots of ketchup on those babies! 🍅👶🍅

Luv potatoes!!!! Garlic loaded mashed potatoes, twice baked potatoes, Cajun boiled red potatoes in sour cream butter sauce with Parmesan and green onions, hash browns esp the kind like from ihop/Waffle House!!!!!!

I love baked mashed potato, so like duchess potatoes or the top layer of a shepherd's pie. Or anything crispy like hashbrowns or anything cheesy like scalloped potatoes.

Back