• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite form of potato?

OswinOswald

Bells
Switch
1920-3285-9320
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
This is a hard one for me, because I like them all! Sometimes when asked 'If you had to go to a desert island and could only bring one type of food with you, what would you bring?', or 'If you had to only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?', often my answer is potatoes due to their versatility:) So what does everyone else think?

FRIESSSSSSSSS. fries.
although, i do love a good baked potato every now and then.

Hmm probably roasted or boiled just with oil and salt on them are my favourite ways.
Mashed is pretty hit or miss with me, as the texture isn't my favourite, and I don't like it when people add cheese to it.

Potato chips lol however I love scalloped potatoes and potatoes thinly sliced and cooked on the bbq.

I love potato in all it's forms!! if I had to choose, I would go with french fry but sometimes mashed just hits right

I think I'll have to go with baked chips. Fries are amazing but certian ones, I just don't care that much for.
Potatoes are amazing though.

French fries is probably my favourite as well and to pick a second place I would say shredded hashbrowns are also really amazing

couch potatoes, specifically cute furry ones

1691118236124.jpeg

in all seriousness, there isn’t a form that potatoes come in that i don’t like. french fries, hash browns, roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes etc, they’re all delicious. even my least favourite kind of potato, which are scalloped potatoes, are still incredibly tasty— i just don’t like them as much as i do the others.

however, if i had to pick a favourite, it would be big potatoes (with butter and sour cream on top) or french fries!

Honestly, as long as they are cooked I'll eat them! But favorites would probably have to be mashed, and fries are great too.

Don't even make me choose 😭

I love hashbrowns wayyyy too much for my own good. Especially from McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts. They're just so good.. Aside from hashbrowns, I really love baked potatoes with A TON of sour cream and chives. I also love loaded french fries, ripple chips with ranch dip.. MAN... mashed potatoes too... cries.

Back