• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your preferred personal soundtrack?

OswinOswald

Bells
Switch
1920-3285-9320
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I personally generally prefer silence, but I feel like I'm in the minority. Sometimes in the car I put on classical music (because LA traffic can be aggravating, and often classical music can be soothing). What sort of music do you like to put on, and is it different in different circumstances?

It usually varies, but I just have different playlists filled with songs I have. I have a disassociation playlist because of my BPD. I’ll often listen to songs based on the interests of people around me and I’ll put those songs in that playlist. I’ll like those songs in the moment but it’s not songs I typically vibe with when I’m more like myself.

Most of my musical knowledge comes from friends, or movie soundtrack or songs I've heard used in TV shows, or sometimes from music classes (band and choir). I wish I knew better ways to stumble upon music; I feel like a lot of people follow artists or get really into discovering bands and things like that.

Its pretty much jrpgs or anime soundtracks for me outside of metal ones.

Its always the most lesser known jrpgs or anime i could find and vampire princess miyu's own is a certifeid hood classic imo.

I haven’t listened to music in a long time; I honestly prefer quiet and sound from my games over music. if I did, my playlist would consist of video game soundtracks like FFX OST, individual anime theme songs like Ready Steady go by L’arc en ciel, a couple TM revolution songs, Iron Maiden, The Clash, Story of the Year, some Lostprophets, My Chemical Romance, 311, maybe some Enrique Iglesias depending on my mood. Just to name a handful of what’s on my ipod.

It really depends on what phase I'm in. There's a bunch of house music in there now, there's always a bit of jazz, there's always prog influence. I just make myself playlists of whichever music I'm fixating on.

Back