• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's a song you absolutely loathe?

"Problem" by Ariana Grande has always annoyed me. The first part is fine but I can't stand the part when the vocals get really loud and high pitched.

Dance Monkey by Tones and I. I absolutely loathe that song, it's so annoying

Now that it's the holiday season, I'd like to put in a vote for "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and "Little Drummer Boy."
(for reference:

and
)

No particular reason, I just really really dislike hearing either of those songs!
I find this hilarious as they are in my top three of fav Christmas songs, other is silent night haha!!
Post automatically merged:

This is nothing I despise more then all I want for Christmas is you, this women could singlehandedly bring down Christmas. I always say I adore everything about Christmas except that 🙃

“YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL, IT’S TRUE”
(James Blunt - You’re Beautiful, btw)
God, i hate this song. It honestly irritates me more than someone clicking a pen or tapping their nails impatiently does.

The “Christmas” song My Favorite Things drives me nuts. Not only is it high-pitched and annoying, it has nothing to do with Christmas and every single music artist who’s somebody on this planet has a cover of it.

Edit: just realized I already posted that here lol. That song deserves it.

I don’t like Christmas music at all.
Anything Justin Bieber or One Direction. Can’t. Cannot. Will not. Absolutely no.

Back