What's a song you absolutely loathe?

"Problem" by Ariana Grande has always annoyed me. The first part is fine but I can't stand the part when the vocals get really loud and high pitched.

Dance Monkey by Tones and I. I absolutely loathe that song, it's so annoying

Now that it's the holiday season, I'd like to put in a vote for "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and "Little Drummer Boy."
(for reference:

and
)

No particular reason, I just really really dislike hearing either of those songs!
I find this hilarious as they are in my top three of fav Christmas songs, other is silent night haha!!
Post automatically merged:

This is nothing I despise more then all I want for Christmas is you, this women could singlehandedly bring down Christmas. I always say I adore everything about Christmas except that 🙃

“YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL, IT’S TRUE”
(James Blunt - You’re Beautiful, btw)
God, i hate this song. It honestly irritates me more than someone clicking a pen or tapping their nails impatiently does.

The “Christmas” song My Favorite Things drives me nuts. Not only is it high-pitched and annoying, it has nothing to do with Christmas and every single music artist who’s somebody on this planet has a cover of it.

Edit: just realized I already posted that here lol. That song deserves it.

I don’t like Christmas music at all.
Anything Justin Bieber or One Direction. Can’t. Cannot. Will not. Absolutely no.

Back