• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite song right now?

further stuff i'm jamming to:
  • somebody - sam ryder
  • wicked game - chris isaak (he did a version with lana del ray live somewhere that i need to watch at some point). used in team hamzitas tango which was *chef's kiss*

it’s hard to pick just one song but I’ve been mostly listening to Circa Survive recent EP: A Dream About Love/Death.

To be honest.. right now I’m really enjoying Bury the Light by Casey Edwards. It’s from DMC5, I believe? Vergil’s theme, or something. My significant other of sorts showed me the song because he LOVES Devil May Cry. And Vergil, lol. But the song is just so good. 9 minutes of pure epic goodness.

Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode. It's one of my all time favorites, so in between my current obsessions, it becomes my #1 again lol

Not sure why, as I normally don't listen to music in this style, but I'm In Love With You by The 1975 is currently #1 on my Top Tracks this month. Other memorable favorites as of right now include The Loneliest by Måneskin and What I've Done by Linkin Park. Just to name a few. (I have too many)

Would've, Could've, Should've by Taylor Swift, I'm so glad she released additional songs. c:

"Bother" by Stone Sour. It's a very moody and somber song, but it's quite soothing and beautiful as well. There seems to be some confusion amongst fans as to what "Bother" is actually about though. Here's what Corey Taylor has said about it:

The song is just about the time I was moving back from Denver – I just felt really broken down because I moved to Denver to try to move forward with my music. I just got to the point where it was like ‘nothing is going to happen for me in Des Moines.’ Ya know, how ironic is that? I moved out to Denver and found out it was the same way all over the place. It was actually worse in Denver because at the time nobody gave a **** about original music, it was all cover bands out there. I was so used to being able to do what I wanted in Des Moines. I actually fractured my arm at a party and I lost my job out there so I was literally living off bottles and cans. It got to the point where I had to move back, just no way it was working for me out there. So I move back to Des Moines and that song, I had been toying with the idea of that song for a while. And I just hit the dash lights and wrote it down in like 5-6 minutes, and I just kept humming it the whole way home.
it’s all about following your path in life even though you know it’s not the path that you want, and it’s not the path you really have in mind.

Ultimately, everyone is free to interpret the song in whatever way they wish to, but that's what Corey has stated in an interview.

Low place like home by sneaker pimps
The album was made the year I was born too 🥺💕
It’s nice driving music or spacing out while working

Wagon Wheel by Nathan Evans. It has has been stuck in my head since his debut album released a couple of weeks ago. I've been obsessed with his renditions of sea shanties for the past six months and I'm going to see him live in a few weeks. :D

"Heart Of Gold" by Neil Young from Harvest (1972). Pleasant tune with a huge Country vibe. Even though I haven't ever been a major fan of Country music, I've always loved this tune! (And that little harmonica).

Probably not a big surprise to whoever knows my music tastes, but since I've been listening to a lot of Korn, my current favorite songs are A.D.I.D.A.S., Trash, and Beat It Upright. I could listen to these songs on repeat for hours.

My top three favorites right now are Lonely Day by SOAD, Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace, and Monster by Skillet. super basic but it’s what I’ve been into lately 😋

my favorite song is what kind of future by woozi! i also really like circles & second life by seventeen and winter sleep by iu

Back